A Conversation for The Sub-editors' Home Page

Sub-editor requested for Plato

Post 1

SashaQ - happysad

I'm in the process of writing up my Plato project - if there's another sub who would like to take it on when I'm done, that would be great! smiley - biggrin

The project page is at A87810465

smiley - cheers

Post 2

Gnomon - time to move on

I volunteer.

Post 3

SashaQ - happysad

Many thanks Gnomon smiley - biggrin

I'll let you know when I'm happy with my Entries, which will be a little while (I thought it would take a lot longer than an hour to find a sub, so I requested early!)

Thanks again!

smiley - ok

smiley - run

Post 4

Recumbentman

A lot more rewriting will need to be done of Bearevan's original wording. It could be said with confidence that Plato is *the most* influential of philosophers, not just 'one of'. Things like that.

Post 5

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - nur

I've written all my Entries in the Project now, and have taken copies - let me know if you need me to do anything else with them, Gnomon, before you take them over as sub-editor smiley - ok

Thanks Recumbentman - your input will be very valuable. I took Classical Studies at school, but texts by Plato were not on our reading list and I haven't ever studied philosophy itself, so my Entries are based on my readings (for personal interest) of several of the books (in translation with annotations) as well as Bearevan's Entry - more insight will probably be required in places...

smiley - cheers

Post 6

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Am impressed by the speed this is moving. smiley - smiley One thing I would suggest that you do is to contact Galaxy Babe, it's probably easiest to do this on the Trello sub-eds board. She is the person who can assign editing rights to Gnomon once you are ready for that step.

Maybe we should have a list devoted to University projects over there? You could certainly make a card.

Good luck all smiley - ok

Post 7

Gnomon - time to move on

I don't think you need to do anything further, SashaQ. I'll ask GB to give me editing rights on these. I won't be able to start working on them until Sunday evening, and I'll start a conversation where we can discuss any issues either of us might want to raise.

Post 8

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I'm here, just let me know when the editing rights need to be transferredsmiley - ok

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - diva

Post 9

h2g2 Guide Editors

The entries are all yours, Gnomonsmiley - ok

h2g2 Eds (GB)

Post 10

SashaQ - happysad

Many thanks - that's great smiley - ok

Post 11

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

thanks GB - you're a star smiley - star

And thanks Gnomon, for taking on this duty.

I should thank Sasha too, for writing it in the first place -

I'm beginning to sound like someone at an award ceremony...so I'll stop. smiley - biggrin

Post 12

Gnomon - time to move on

You can thank me, once, when I've finshed, if you like.

Key: Complain about this post