A Conversation for The Terminator Film Series

Peer Review: A87863791 - The Terminator Film Series

Post 1

Bluebottle

Entry: The Terminator Film Series - A87863791
Author: Bluebottle - U43530

A glance at everyone's favourite film series about time travelling robots from the future*.

<BB<

*First two films only.

A87863791 - The Terminator Film Series

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - doh Somehow I didn't see this until I started subbing Terminator... Sorry...

An excellent overview of the Series smiley - ok Very informative.

How much of a success was Terminator 3?

The Terminator Salvation section doesn't flow well from the previous section, because you've told us about the Sarah Connor Chronicles

smiley - book

Post 3

Bluebottle

Good points made – I've expanded the 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' section to include its success and hopefully let it flow into 'The Sarah Connor Chronicles' better.

You know, if people are actually *reading* these entries, I might have to write the planned ones on 'Terminator 2' Judgement Day' and the inferior sequels which I didn't write after noticing the first 3 entries in this series weren't getting any attention.

<BB<

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - ok I read to the end, and particularly like the list of Terminators.

If you were to write the other Entries, I would read them, but you might need to give me a nudge...

Post 5

bobstafford

BB the comment "noticing the first 3 entries in this series weren't getting any attention" is interesting dose that indicate you can see the readership of the edited guide.
Some indication of how we are doing would be nicesmiley - ok

Post 6

Bluebottle

The 'noticing the first three entries weren't getting any attention' comment was based on the number of responses I've had in Peer Review in the year since writing these entries. I thought that the 'Terminator' films would be a popular topic, but apparently notsmiley - shrug

Mind you, none of my Isle of Wight entries has attracted a lot of attention, and that's never stopped me beforesmiley - winkeye

<BB<

Post 7

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

This seems to be a very good overview of the series. smiley - smiley

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 8

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 9

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Congratulations!

Key: Complain about this post