A Conversation for Editorial Feedback

What makes a question unsuitable for 'Ask'?

Post 1

quotes

A recent question of mine in Ask got this response as an H2G2 auto-message: >>This conversation has been moved from 'Ask h2g2' to 'Miscellaneous Chat'. Please tell me why my question wasn't thought to be suitable for 'Ask', to make sure I can post questions to the right place in future. My post was as follows: "You let me go, and I'll tell you where/what/how the place/thing/aardvark is" "No, you tell me first, then I'll let you go!" "How can I trust you?" It all comes down to trust in films, usually because 'you have no choice' apparently. But is there a way for both parties to be compelled to stick to their words? http://h2g2.com/forums/A121096/conversation/view/F16034/T8312544

Post 2

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I'm sorry, but I don't know either. It's nothing that I can shed light on. ie not something the Guide Editors ( those who are focused on writing for the Guide, or Editing etc) are responsible for.

I'll try and find out.

Post 3

quotes

Thanks Lanzababy.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more