A Conversation for Technical Feedback

"who's Online" ?

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Another part of hootoo that seems to be "on hold" of sorts ?
Is there any information about this particular corner being "re-wrote/corrected or even deleted ?"
it still shows (intermittently) "researchers" on-line, who I know have passed awaysmiley - sadfaceand therefore can't possibly be on-line.
So! how do "we" know who's here and logged in at any given time ?

Also with due respect to researchers who have left hootoo for various reasons

Ta!

smiley - prof

"who's Online" ?

Post 2

Pastey

This was fixed quite a while ago, but not in the old skins as development couldn't be done in those.

In Pliny however, if you click on the My Conversations icon in the top right, the pop-up has a menu that includes Who's Online for those signed in using the Pliny skin.

"who's Online" ?

Post 3

Icy North

Shame it was prioritised above functions supporting the editorial process, but I guess we are where we are.

"who's Online" ?

Post 4

ITIWBS

I hadn't even noticed that little speech bubble till I looked for it following Pastie's directions.

"who's Online" ?

Post 5

Pastey

It wasn't prioritised Icy, it was just a very quick job and therefore an easy one to tick off the list. I think it only took about half an hour to sort out.

"who's Online" ?

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

cheers Pastey smiley - smiley thanks my friend

Key: Complain about this post