A Conversation for Handy Tips on Planning a Wedding

Wedding Tips: General

Post 1

Researcher 138671

Future husband must walk a delicate line. simply saying yes when asked/told about certin plans is usually NOT sufficient. Future husband must show more interest, must offer alternatives, discuss them briefly, find their flaws, and then agree with future wife.

One notes that this is excellent practice for future husband''s future.

Post 2

Jules

One thing you can do to cut the expences is to have your entire wedding sponsored by different companies. Make sure those who cooked the food gets their logotype carefully exponed to the guests and in exchange, get the food for free! So on with the cake, the dress, well the whole thing! I saw a couple that did this on the Operah Winfrey Show once, I thougt I was gona die. Imagine the priest go "And soon I pronounce you man and wife, But first a word from our sponsors, We'll be back after this short brake."

Post 3

TheOkapi - Sensitive Scout...So Do It PROPERLY!

Advice about getting married? Simplicity itself! DON'T!

Post 4

She Who Gratifies Gravity

I, fortunantly, have found the almost perfect man. I've known him for 12 years, and I can attest to this fact.
He is a very manly-man. Not usually involved in asthetics, but he has an excellent eye for things of good taste.
I consult him on everything. He picked our colors for the wedding. Then, I decide what I want to do with them specifically. I show him an example of the final product, and get his opinion on it.
I also note with him he tends to be much more involved and excited when he has a product he has helped create. But, he says the only reason I ask him is so I can blame him when something goes wrong! (There is probably some truth to that!)
We are remodeling a very old house, and he gets involved in picking things out more than I do! His best friend's wife totally excluded his best friend from decorating the house, and whenever he's leaving, he always says, "I'm going to my wife's house." She took charge of it all, and didn't want his input. Now, when she wants his help with things, he usually blows her off and says, "Oh, no. The house is your deal, remember?"

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more