A Conversation for Albany

On Albany

Post 1

dasmegabyte

I've been stuck in this god-foresaken town for 16 years of my 22. Doing the math, that's 8/11 or roughly 77% of my time on earth, and most of the other 23% were spent cooing, peeing on myself and learning to tie my shoelaces in the over-under manner, something I'm still not very good at and use, instead, "Bunny Ears." If you have any queries about a trip to Albany, please relay them to me, I know more answers than I feel pleased to admit.

On Albany

Post 2

Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

Nice article, dasmegabyte... I've been to Albany, but frankly can't remember much about it smiley - smiley

By the way, if you put something (anything) in your home page description, it's then possible for people to visit your page and welcome you there. So anyway, welcome! Feel free to visit my home by clicking on my name above if you have any questions.

Redbeard

On Albany

Post 3

solflwr

Hi! We are traveling to the Northeast of the USA in a month or so and have to stop in Albany. We are looking for the do not miss moments for people passing through. Restaurants, outdoor moments, things related to Halloween, and unusual sights are most welcome! thanks!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Albany

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more