This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

500 not out

Post 1

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

A19035786 Today I subbed my 499th Entry. I've taken 3 others to sub so sometime in the next few days I'll pass the 500 mark. smiley - bubbly
I love subbing as I learn stuff I wouldn't ordinarily come into contact with and it's amazing what knowledge I've retained, I'm hoping it'll come in handy on The Chasesmiley - biggrin

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - xmaspud

500 not out

Post 2

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

We really think it is neat that you've done so many GB. I wish all the senior volunteers put in as much effort as you. What is 'The Chase' ? Is that a trivia game show in the UK? You deserve a prize in any case.
Here is a smiley - hug from DG and me.

500 not out

Post 3

Gnomon - time to move on

Well done, GB. That's a lot of work. I know how much work some entries require, and I also know that you never skimp on the job, pursuing every loose end until the entry is as good as you can make it.

500 not out

Post 4

Bluebottle

smiley - applauseTruly a remarkable milestone.

A big thank you for all your correcting of my spelling mistakes, rearranging the orders of my sentences to make more sense and all the little polishes that make each and every entry sparkle just that much brighter.smiley - smiley

<BB<

500 not out

Post 5

Willem

That's an incredible accomplishment GB, congrats!

500 not out

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chase_%28UK_game_show%29

Mark Labbett
Shaun Wallace
Anne Hegerty (2010–)
Paul Sinha (2011–) are the chasers

one now runs on American tv Elektrasmiley - smiley and Mark labbett is the sole chaser on that program

and congratulations GB smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

500 not out

Post 7

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/quiz-sensation-successfully-chases-dream-6466365

smiley - smiley

500 not out

Post 8

Icy North

There's also a German version of the Chase, although their chasers don't look half as scary:

http://www.ndr.de/fernsehen/sendungen/gefragt-gejagt/Jaeger-bei-Gefragt-Gejagt,jaeger206.html

500 not out

Post 9

SashaQ - happysad

Many congratulations, GB! I'm in awe of that number... I haven't counted recently, but I had subbed 42 in May, so I must be at about 50 by now, which is not bad, but a mere fraction of your achievement smiley - biggrin

It is good indeed, that we sub things we didn't necessarily see in Peer Review because they weren't topics we know much about, so it does encourage more learning smiley - ok

I'm very excited to see how it goes for you on The Chase smiley - biggrinsmiley - goodluck I enjoy watching the show, and sometimes do quite well in the comfort of my own home - I am in awe of the Chasers, but I'm sure you'll be more than a match for them smiley - oksmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post