This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

More excited than Tigger on speed

Post 361

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

smiley - applause On your episode being scheduled!

Just out of curiosity I just watched an old show from the F/B archives. Three of the four contestants won 10,000 pounds sterling each. Looks like a fun challengesmiley - smiley

I was just wondering if they hold the prizes until after the show has aired to maintain secrecy. If someone comes back from the show and starts spending a lot of money it would be a give-away that they had won a substantial prize.

I know that in our (US) Surviver show the people who are voted off the island are housed in a local hotel, or hospital, until the filming has ended to prevent any hint of who did not win.

If you are not allowed to answer I understand.

F smiley - dolphin S

Post 362

ITIWBS

smiley - oksmiley - bubblysmiley - biggrin

Post 363

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - coolGB,
look up any answers you got wrong and then you can shout them back at yousmiley - winkeyesmiley - laugh

Post 364

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - laugh at Profsmiley - ok

>>I was just wondering if they hold the prizes until after the show has aired to maintain secrecy.<< I'm sorry, I haven't got a cluesmiley - shrug

GB
smiley - galaxy

Post 365

You can call me TC

Two days to go!

Post 366

As many of my family as possible are gathering at my mother's house at 5pm on Friday so we can all watch my TV debut together.

Post 367

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

~ smiley - ok ~

Post 368

scorp

smiley - magic

Post 369

Gnomon - time to move on

I'm looking forward to it, but won't see it until I get back from holidays on the 9th. So I'll keep away from this convo until then.

Post 370

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin Smiley Galaxy Babe smiley - ok

Post 371

Glad you enjoyed it Sashasmiley - smooch

A lot was cut out, but I'm glad they kept my Cheryl Cole joke in smiley - winkeye

smiley - biggrin

Post 372

SashaQ - happysad

Yes, that was a very apt joke! You spoke very eloquently of h2g2, too, but I'm not sure Bradley was impressed... smiley - laugh Jenny was though smiley - ok

Did you have to do extra facial expressions for the camera, or were you being filmed all the time when others were playing? Your manicure is lovely - added extra to your expressions too as your hands were also eloquent smiley - biggrin

I'm proud of you indeed for doing that smiley - oksmiley - hugsmiley - cuddlesmiley - hug

Post 373

Awww thank you Sashasmiley - smooch I painted my nails the night before in the hotel, so they'd be perfect! smiley - disco

I didn't film any extra facial expressions!smiley - laugh I think we were being filmed all the time but I didn't see any cameras as beyond the immediate stage is in darkness.

I enjoyed the show myself and my Mum & sister were thrilled watching with me at Mum's house.smiley - ok

Post 374

Websailor

Well done GB, you were brilliant. So agree abour Cheryl Cole I thought the questions were a bit beneath you, not intellectual enough I got about the same as you. The final amount was astronomical and I am sure they knew no-one would make it.

My friend said you were very brave. Got a good plug in for h2g2 as well.

Been busy with grandson and garden so haven't been online much, but watched every episode. Enjoyed the 1000th episode too.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 375

Deb

Very brave to go for the £40k, but it was absolutely the right thing to do. There were some tough questions there. I was convinced you'd got it right with Adele.

Bad luck but what a great experience smiley - smiley And yes, great plug for h2g2 - I wonder if anyone'll come looking?

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 376

So pleased you enjoyed it Webbysmiley - smooch
I thought everyone'd got fed up waiting!smiley - laugh

Thanks deb, I don't regret going high, it was a big thrill and my family are proud, especially my kids! That'd be great if anyone did come looking for h2g2!smiley - biggrinsmiley - dontpanic

Post 377

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Any chance of watching it on Youtube or some other place? smiley - bigeyes

smiley - pirate

Post 378

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

I would love it if I could watch a linksmiley - biggrin

Are you going to write a story for smiley - thepost or your Journal?

F smiley - dolphin S

Post 379

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Pierce and FS beat me to my question...

Post 380

I'll keep an eye out for Internet linkssmiley - ok

I can't write anything about what happened in the studio due to all the legal stuff I had to sign, confidentiality and all thatsmiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post