This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

More excited than Tigger on speed

Post 281

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - smileyThanks Gnomon

Post 282

Websailor

Hope the excitement wasn't what got to you GB. Take care, will keep watching.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 283

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I promise I will let you all know when it's going to be broadcast. As soon as I know (the crew said they will email me with about 2 weeks' notice) and if there is a YouTube link (there sometimes is) I will endeavour to supply it for interested overseas partiessmiley - ok

Post 284

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - cooloverseas parties, I don't like crab but I do like those "crab sticks" and oysterssmiley - smiley do we get a smiley - pirate hat ?

Post 285

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Just as well you're not a fan of crab--there was no Dungeness season over here this year anyway...

Oo, I hope that there is a YouTube link--will definitely hook the laptop up to the TV for thatsmiley - grovel

Post 286

Websailor

Thanks GB, I always try to watch but sometimes I have to miss when elsewhere.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 287

can you believe there was a question about Gene Shoemaker in tonight's Chase? smiley - wah

why couldn't they have saved that for me?smiley - blue

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - snowball

Post 288

smiley - whistle don't worry, it'll be in the repeat soon

smiley - laughsmiley - runsmiley - runfrom clout

Post 289

smiley - tennisballsmiley - prof

smiley - winkeye

Post 290

oooo look! new balls pleasesmiley - biggrin

Post 291

ITIWBS

smiley - biggrinsmiley - nalfsmiley - nalf

Post 292

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

smiley - snowballsmiley - profsmiley - llabwons

smiley - pirate

Post 293

Last night's Chase was dire with two contestants choosing to go for the lowest offer smiley - sadface

Oh and that astronomy question?

Brad: Mercury, Venus and Earth have how many moons between them?
Contestant: Four.

smiley - wah

Ian said, at least she didn't say "none" and I had to agreesmiley - brokenheart

Poor you lot must be fed up waiting, but I noticed from the date at the end of the show that we're seeing 2016 shows now.

Post 294

Wand'rin star

We're not a bit fed up. It ramps up the excitement. You must be fed up with having to keep shtumm. smiley - starsmiley - star

Post 295

Good game tonight. Well done team. Magnanimous Beast, for once.

Post 296

"how many moons between them"
they don't have moons between them, they have moons that orbit round them them

smiley - winkeyesmiley - earth....smiley - moon = nothing between themsmiley - biggrinit orbits

Post 297

ITIWBS

There are asteroids that orbit between them, providing a basis for one of Robert A. Heinein's concepts, asteroidal way stations to facilitate and provide back up and emergency support for interplanetary commerce.

Post 298

Let's build a pub on one of the long distance travelling asteroids and let its motto be "Jump aboard - see the solar system!" smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Post 299

Gnomon - time to move on

What colour are we going to paint the pub, and who will we get to do the catering?

Post 300

To avoid light pollution of the sky I think we should agree on blue goo. Might we be able to persuade Eccentrica Gallumbits to cater for us? She's probably seen so much already she won't be distracted from pulling pints

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more