This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Step-great-grandma

Post 21

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"short dress on, no tights, and most of the young ladies were similarly dressed" bugger! missed a chance theresmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Step-great-grandma

Post 22

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

It's all go for Ian's family this year! Caroline's daughter has just announced she's pregnant. Which means a pending great-grandchild #2 for Ian.

smiley - bubbly

Step-great-grandma

Post 23

To celebrate the news of a second great-grandchild on the way, we did some reverse role play, if that's the term? Last night I put the toilet seat down for him and this morning I got a cup of tea in bed. Heaven smiley - magic

Step-great-grandma

Post 24

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"Last night I put the toilet seat down for him" smiley - erm ? does that mean you usually hit him with it ?

Step-great-grandma

Post 25

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

How did you know he needed to sit smiley - huh

smiley - pirate

Step-great-grandma

Post 26

Because he's as regular as clockwork... smiley - huh

No, of course I meant I lifted the seat "up" for him, smiley - grrwhy is there no "Edit post" button on h2g2? smiley - wah

Step-great-grandma

Post 27

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

smiley - laugh

Yes, we could do with an edit button - and an approve button as well smiley - smiley

smiley - pirate

Step-great-grandma

Post 28

no we don'tsmiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrinthat'd be less humour for me to usesmiley - whistleerr twist

Key: Complain about this post