This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Mum update (GB)

Post 121

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

sat in the backgroundsmiley - lurking (with good intentions of coursesmiley - smileysmiley - winkeye) and sending positive vibes 24/7smiley - cuddle

Mum update (GB)

Post 122

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - cuddlenice to know you're (all) there smiley - smiley

Mum update (GB)

Post 123

Just got out the shower and the Beacons have rung, Mum's legs have turned purple and they don't know what's going on with her so they've called an ambulance and she's off to A&E. I'm drying off and heading there, probably for the rest of the day.

Mum update (GB)

Post 124

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Oh dear, I hope she gets better soon smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

Mum update (GB)

Post 125

Websailor

Oh, dear, just checked in to see how things are. Sorry to hear that. I will be thinking of you.

Hope the weather is not making things even more difficult.

smiley - hugsmiley - cuddle

Websailor smiley - dragon

Mum update (GB)

Post 126

She was in A&E all day except when they took her for a chest x-ray. One Dr gave her an injection of a drug to make her expel more urine, which, by the time we got back to the Beacons, had worked a treat. I helped her eat her tea & have a cuppasmiley - tea and left her when she fell asleep. Back to visiting at the Beacons today, which is a blessing, I was dreading her being re-admitted to the Diana hosp in Scartho.

We appear to have skipped the snow which was forecast, another thing to be thankful for, and I have smiley - snowdropsmiley - snowdrop in my garden smiley - love

Mum update (GB)

Post 127

h5ringer

I've got smiley - snowdrop *and* smiley - snowball

smiley - snowman

Mum update (GB)

Post 128

You can call me TC

So have we!

smiley - applause <- that's me rubbing my hands together ready to take over the foot massage. Give her our love.

Mum update (GB)

Post 129

scorp

Glad to learn Mum is safely back at the Beacons GB! Praying for continued improvement.smiley - hug

Mum update (GB)

Post 130

Websailor

What Scorp said smiley - hug

Mum update (GB)

Post 131

Willem

Yep hang in there hoping for the best GB!

Mum update (GB)

Post 132

Websailor

GB, going slightly smiley - offtopic I haven't asked how YOU are? We have been too concerned about your Mum.

Mum update (GB)

Post 133

I'm on autopilot, thanks Webby. I've been walking the distance to Mum & back (about a mile) takes me 20mins each way. Good for me smiley - smiley I have a check-up at the heart clinic in March smiley - love

Mum update (GB)

Post 134

Websailor

I am sure you were told to walk, so in a way it is a blessing, and I imagine it might help you sleep toosmiley - huh

I lost two stone trekking to see PHM in hospital - sadly I have put it back on again, but since people were all telling me I looked awful perhaps it is just as well smiley - biggrin

Take care,

Mum update (GB)

Post 135

Wow, I hope I lose some weight! Sleeping is no problem Webby, I've been sleeping well, going to bed early & getting up with the dawn chorus, sometimes early enough to see morning starssmiley - biggrin

I walked again today, even logging the washing back! The hairdresser visited this morning so I paid for Mum to have a shampoo & set. She looked lovely afterwards and said it felt very nicesmiley - ok

Mum update (GB)

Post 136

Logging? I meant luggingsmiley - rolleyes

Mum update (GB)

Post 137

h5ringer

Logging? Timber!!!!!smiley - laugh

Mum update (GB)

Post 138

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

smiley - musicalnote Ich binn ein Holzfäller...

smiley - pirate

Mum update (GB)

Post 139

Aw thanks, I've now got "I'm a lumberjack" for an earwormsmiley - cross

Mum update (GB)

Post 140

Gnomon - time to move on

I read in the paper today about a woman who has had "How Much is that Doggy in the Window" going around her head for the last three years.

Key: Complain about this post