This is the Message Centre for Sho - employed again!

Criminal minds - TV show

Post 21

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Hi Sho,

Not a fan of CSI, any of them, at all, but I do really like Criminal Minds and also various Law & Order franchises. smiley - winkeye

When I was a kid, watching movies with my parents was definitely an exercise in my dad getting het up about continuity errors, especially revolvers with infinite rounds of bullets in them, and floating rocks. smiley - laugh

Criminal minds - TV show

Post 22

Sho - employed again!

haha - my mum and brother used to groan if a war-film or something militaryish came on TV if my dad and I were there. Apparently it was a never ending litany of either "no, that tank/weapon/obscure piece of kit wasn't invented/available/used there/then" or "hmm, that looks like a T-72 but then the baffle is in the wrong place, and I'm sure they had a V-shaped splash plate..."

I quite like mysteries and cop shows (I especially liked the early seasons of Law & Order UK) but continuity type errors and constantly having so-called experts explaining basic stuff to each other gets on my nerves.

Just as well I mostly watch football these days smiley - smiley

Criminal minds - TV show

Post 23

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Yesterday's footie match must have equalled many a horror movie in your eyes, I take it smiley - laugh

smiley - pirate

Criminal minds - TV show

Post 24

Mol - on the new tablet

Yes, the downside of Midsomer Murders in this house is that if there is any local government business involved, I will be tutting all the way through at the procedural errors.

And my family were arguing about who *wasn't* going to be sitting next to me when we went to see the final Hobbit film.

Mol

Criminal minds - TV show

Post 25

Baron Grim

Donchya love how "hacking" is portrayed on these shows?

http://youtu.be/u8qgehH3kEQ

Here, I'll translate:

oasenigaoihga9onv[oasfdbvadnfugpbifnbvjax[fv asp[gqw0e=g=2

Criminal minds - TV show

Post 26

Baron Grim

(That was supposed to go on much farther, but I somehow managed to tab down to the [Post Message] key and hit enter I guess.

smiley - laugh

Criminal minds - TV show

Post 27

Sho - employed again!

oh I love things like Stargate when they have to enter some codes and they just start typing like a mad thing...
in fact, typing in films generally makes me mad - who talks along with what they type? (I can't speak as fast as I type anyway)

smiley - pirate the less said about yesterday's match the better - although as a one-time resident of the non-existent Bielefeld I am very pleased for them. But oh my goodness - my boys had better find their mojo before they face the other (false) Borussia at home on Saturday. I'll be in the stadium cheering them on smiley - smiley

At least our lovely Goalie was most excellently brilliant yesterday smiley - loveblushsmiley - drool

Criminal minds - TV show

Post 28

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

The DFB has scheduled the semifinals:
Bayern vs. Dortmund 28 April at 8.30pm.
Bielefeld vs. Wolfsburg 29 April at 8.30pm.
ARD and Sky will air both games live.
So now you know when not to call me smiley - winkeye

smiley - pirate

Criminal minds - TV show

Post 29

Sho - employed again!

well... I'll be watching...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sho - employed again!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more