This is the Message Centre for Sho - employed again!

Facebook and social media

Post 1

Sho - employed again!

I'm a fan of facebook (although I do use it too much...)

I am, in particular, a fan of the way you can set up groups and chat and talk or whatever about shared experiences.

Specifically the WRAC group that I found and through which I have been (virtually) reunited with a friend from basic training at Catterick and another colleague from my time in Krefeld.

Turns out she's a published writer of YA fantasy novels - which is lovely so now I have a new writer to read.

Post 2

Cheerful Dragon

I have a Facebook account (two, actually), but I don't use it as much as I should to promote my book blog. The trouble is that I haven't found a circle for book-lovers / reviewers / bloggers. If you can point me to one, I'd be grateful.

I'm a more active member of Google+, and I've joined various communities for people who enjoy books. I've joined GoodReads and Twitter, but I'm not active on either.

Post 3

Sho - employed again!

this is quite a nice, gentle non-judgemental one

https://www.facebook.com/groups/521259094686584/

Post 4

Cheerful Dragon

Looks like a good one. I've just joined it. Haven't posted yet - I've got to go and see Mum in her nursing home soon. (It's one hour each way and I just hope she's awake when we get there!)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sho - employed again!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more