A339770 - Wirral Peninsula, Merseyside, UK

Post 1

Adam

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A339770

A339770 - Wirral Peninsula, Merseyside, UK

Post 2

Azara

Hi, Adam!

Are you coming back to the Guide after a long absence? I was a bit surprised to see the date of this entry, and checking your page didn't show much activity in the last while. If that's the case, then welcome back!

About your entry, I think it would be better to include the referenced entries as links on the words in the entry itself, rather than only at the side. That seems to be the usual habit now, and I think it would make them more obvious.

I also think that putting in one or two headers or sub-headers would liven up the look of the piece - you have quite a lot of information in the entry but I think you need to show it off a bit more.

One other thing - aren't the Ness Botanic Gardens in the Wirral? They are very well known and I think would be worth mentioning (to balance all the pubs!)

I hope this helps
Azara
smiley - rose

Thread Moved

Post 3

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review' to 'Wirral Peninsula, Merseyside, UK'.

This thread has been moved out of the Peer Review Forum because your entry has now been recommended for the Edited Guide.

You can find out what will happen to your entry here: http://www.h2g2.com/SubEditors-Process

Congratulations!

Thread Moved

Post 4

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Adam, I'm editing your splendid yarn. You mention in the body of the article that there is an Edited Guide entry about Port Sunlight. Alas, I can't find it. Good you post a link to it in this thread.

Thanks, Loonytunes

Thread Moved

Post 5

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Make that "Could you". Duh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Wirral Peninsula, Merseyside, UK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more