A Conversation for Aphrodisiacs or Other Things to Get You in the Mood

Sensuous

Post 41

She Who Gratifies Gravity

Eeewww! That sounded terrible now that I've read it from third person! I'm glad I'm engaged now!
I guess it's quite obvious my biggest aphrodisiac is confidence! Personal confidence, and especially, he has to have confidence. My whole life I'll always remember this one guy, named Fred (not a sexy name- I know), he was skinny, smart, and definitly not all that good looking. But, oh my, was he suave! And he listened to me very carefully- he kept me on my toes. Ten years later, I still think about him on hot, rainy nights. Well, on a lot of nights!

Sensuous

Post 42

Maharishi

I've noticed a lot of female activity in this forum so I'd better put in my own male point of view.
What turns me on is (allright it's a cliché but it's true) definitly the eyes, these mirrors of the soul. A pair of eyes that laughs to me and sparkles with joy, happiness and a twist of passion, I can always spot such eyes in a room of hundred people. It's quite magical cause I don't notice anyone else when this happens, and her appearance is turned to godliness because of those eyes.
Furthermore my romances have to be a friend or at least a potential friend, with who(m) I can have an intelligent conversation because I can't stand those gorgeous women that look like dolls and think they are SO important because their father owns some multiconcern factory (which probably is hazardous to the environment) and when they finally stop winking and swooning (no hard feelings, girls) they can't seperate Imanuel Kant from René Descartes (OK, bad example, but you know what I mean --- THEY ARE IDI, well.... challenged on the intellectual level of the brain.).
No, give me someone (female, preferably.... no definitly) I can trust and eyes like supernovas and I'm more than satisfied.

By the way... What Women don't turn on, is men writing long entries about what they turn on......and men trying to be funny when they're not..
Maharishi

Sensuous

Post 43

Phil

Sometimes when I look into your eyes I swear I can see your soul

Sometimes, James
(Great tune!)

Sensuous

Post 44

Well, I'm not married yet......
smiley - winkeye
To Maharashi: I like a man who can see right through me.....
You are right. It is something about the eyes.
Passion can only be faked to those who are not "aware".

Sensuous

Post 45

Sidney Kidney, AKA Gruby Ben, friend of Dirty Den

*takes notes*

Sensuous

Post 46

Zak T Duck

There is something about running your fingers through the hair of a loved one that just makes you feel all soft inside.

Sensuous

Post 47

BuskingBob

This assumes that they have brought their hair along with them.

Sensuous

Post 48

Mr Goldson

I always believe that my girl friend looks at her very best first thing on a Sunday morning, no make up, tousled hair falling about her face.

With this in mind I think that one of the sexiest and sensous things you can do is this. Wake up before they do, lean over, kiss them and say "Darling I love you". Then get out of bed and make them a cup of tea.

It's the small things you do that define the kind of relationship you have with each other.

Sensuous

Post 49

And, just as importantly, it's the noticing of the small things- actually appreciating and seeing- that makes them continue.
I have gone to great lengths to do continual small things at one time or another. To be honest, I don't much anymore.
Either they get taken for granted and expected, or hardly noticed.
So, you should, in my opinion, take great effort to acknowledge the small things, or lose them forever.

Sensuous

Post 50

Mr Goldson

The small things aren't things you consciously do in the hope that they will be noticed. You do them because you want to - because you want that particular person to have those things done for them.

Eventually those things become part of who you are and what your relationship is all about. They won't be forgotton or go unnoticed because they become 'you' and you become them. They come naturally to you.

I do agree that it's nice to appreciate them and let that be known to your partner. But again if you love someone you do that anyway because you want to.

Red Hot Lovin'

Post 51

Tricia McM

Hilarious, come to my place any time Mr. Magician (but leave dad at home).

Red Hot Lovin'

Post 52

Sidney Kidney, AKA Gruby Ben, friend of Dirty Den

I'll bring me wand! smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post