A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

The Gamers Conversing in the Computer Room

Post 601

Vik

Downloaded the Wrath of the Litch King from the European Wow site - was told I wouldn't be able to log on and play until I had upgraded my account. Tried upgrading it, and was asked for a key, and thought I had locked myself out of playing! Nah, I can still play, but can't get on any of the boats to Northrend. But I wonder how to get the key? Since I've got the download, I don't see why I would have to buy a CD with the game on it as well - but I can't find an online way to purchase and pay for the upgrade? Meanwhile, here's one of my favourite place to relax and unwind in WoW: http://gungamesz.com/

Post 602

marvthegrate LtG KEA

I have bought every expac after Wrath directly from Bliz and downloaded it and had the new content added to my account. Not sure if the euro version is different. I am mired in Diablo III season 5 right now so ignoring WoW.

Post 603

Dizzy H. Muffin

I've been playing Kirby Super Star Ultra for the Nintendo DS. One of the game modes is Meta Knightmare Ultra, in which you play through several levels from other game modes as Meta Knight, a dark-and-brooding version of Kirby with bat-wings and a mask.

Kirby Super Star Ultra has a bunch of pre-rendered CGI cutscenes (usually with no dialogue). And ... in Meta Knightmare, they redid these scenes, and just replaced Kirby with Meta Knight in each of them.

The closing credits of Meta Knightmare ... really has to be seen to be believed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHq9rU1VvE&t=3m32s It has a dark-and-brooding version of Kirby of all characters, and the fact that he's trying to brood in a brightly-colored field with butterflies just causes it to loop all the way around and become awesome.

Post 604

Vip

A new game for me is 'Overcooked', which is delightfully silly and involves cooking meals in kitchens with conveyor belts, moving cupboards and rats which steal the food you've prepared.

It works best with two or more players; it's a rather more serious affair for a solo player as you have to control two characters simultaneously.

Well worth a punt of you have someone to play with.

smiley - fairy

Post 605

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Same old games, but a new system to play them on. New motherboard, skylake 6400 CPU, 16Gb DR4 RAM and a GTX 1060 video card

Post 606

Varvara

I've downloaded SWTOR again but also still playing Guild Wars 2 here friv5online.com, which is still fun and their continuous updates are amazing. We also bought the new Donkey Kong here kizi2games.net, but that's far too hard and not really fun. It's mainly frustrating. Only the last world seems to be easier, which seems kind of absurd. we're not happy with this game.

Post 607

agariogames

It is easy to understand, detailed and meticulous! I have had a lot of harvest after watching this article from you! I feel it interesting, your post gave me a new perspective! I have read many other articles about the same topic, but your article convinced me! I hope you continue to have high quality articles like this to share with veryone! Swords And Souls

Removed

Post 608

agariogames

This post has been removed.

Post 609

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I'm also still mainly playing Guild Wars 2. By now I have 2 legendary weapons, 4 sets of ascended armor (next one in progress) etc etc
I don't really have time to play more than that.

Removed

Post 610

U15003131

Post 611

linapham

thank you. I like post with you

Removed

Post 612

U15003206