A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

The Gamers Conversing in the Computer Room

Post 481

Dizzy H. Muffin

Forget Wrath of the Lich King, I want to see Wrath of the Lion King! smiley - winkeye

Post 482

Titania (gone for lunch)

It's fun to come across players with humour - last night my level 51 Draenei mage ended up killing mobs side by side with a level 56 orch warrior named Peabrain!smiley - biggrin

I can hardly wait until I finally get a character up to level 55 so that I can try out being a death knight - they seem to have some very scary spells.

I was riding through the jungle in Stranglethorn Vale recently when a horde death knight caught me with some kind of beam that made me turn my horse around and trot right up to him so that he could slay me without having to run after me...smiley - erm

On a completely different note - here's a site with lots of little games:
http://www.friv.com/

Post 483

marvthegrate LtG KEA

The DK starting instance is quite entertaining. The final battle is also very cool. The best part is sacking Tyr's Hand

Post 484

Titania (gone for lunch)

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the initial part of being a death knight - except for the bit when going to Stormwind and having people spit and through bananas and apples at me smiley - silly

Now I know what's been causing the commotion in Stormwind lately - I was wondering what all the shouting was about, with people demanding someone to be hanged and stuff...

Post 485

Dizzy H. Muffin

"No, Titania ... YOU are the one being shouted about!"

Post 486

Titania (gone for lunch)

My little auction house level 18 gnome is - out of the goodness of her heart, bless her smiley - winkeye - selling milk and cookies to charm smiley - santa for only 1 gold.

The surprising thing is when level 70-80 buy from her paying 5 or even 10 gold because they think she offers a too fair deal.

She even had a player donating some more cookies and milk to her, for crying out loud!

And this is the gnome my main character sent 2 gold to get her started - and she now has 93 gold just from buying and selling!smiley - yikes

With all that kindness and generosity surrounding her, she has now lowered the price to 50 silver for those at level 20 or lower - drat, I thought I had managed to create a ruthless character for once...smiley - angel

Post 487

marvthegrate LtG KEA

My level 2 hunter sits in Org doing nothing but AH stuff. He's had over 5K gold on him at times.

Post 488

Jedi Jade

Has anyone played the Persona series on ps2? If so discuss.

If not I am currently playing:

- Mother 3 (follow-up to SNES classic 'Earthbound.')
- Animal Crossing: City Folk
- Persona 3
- Persona 4
- My Pokemon Ranch
- Fable 2

Post 489

Dizzy H. Muffin

I started playing Mother 3, but I got distracted.

Mostly the games I've been playing lately are the Half-Life family (don't tell NYC Student smiley - winkeye) and the Touhou Project series ...

Post 490

Titania (gone for lunch)

Online MMORPG comic:

http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/1

Post 491

Titania (gone for lunch)

One of my society mates has a new forum signature that I find rather amusing - the game we're both playing has a high number of female avatars but a low number of RL female players soo...

'MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls'

Post 492

Terran

Ah computer games! smiley - biggrin I play random games... some popular some not so! What the hey.

Assassins Creed is a game I really enjoy, as is Empire Total War and Spore... more recently...

Though am still a big fan of the old Lucas Arts Adventure games... ScummVM rules! smiley - biggrin

Post 493

Dizzy H. Muffin

I'm just, um, wishing that more developers would realize that *maybe* they shouldn't develop PC games specifically to be able to run on the PS3 and Xbox360. Left 4 Dead and the Orange Box are, like, the only "big name" games I can run that have been made within the past few years ... or at least the ones I've tried (I know WoW and probably Spore would be able to do so).

Certain rather *strange* reviewers have said of Left 4 Dead, which runs at a single-digit framerate on my laptop (which is slightly newer than Windows XP SP2), that "the Source engine is showing its age". I still haven't worked out exactly what they meant by that. (Oh, and I seem to be the only person on the internet who even *mentions* Easy difficulty when discussing it ...)

Post 494

Witty Moniker

The full, original version of Myst is now available in the App Store for iPhone and iPod touch! #2 has downloaded it and is fully immersed as I type. smiley - biggrin

Post 495

Titania (gone for lunch)

Myst on iPhone?smiley - envy Seems I'd better not get myself an iPhone after all (been thinking about it) - I'd be playing games way too much (which I do already as it is)!smiley - silly

At least for now, I'm forced to limit myself to reading while transporting myself between home and w*rk. Forced and forced, don't get me wrong - I love reading books...

Post 496

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

Finally discovered how to enjoy WoW...

If any of the European Salonistas are interested in knowing: I am playing Rhistel, a Blood Elf Hunter on the Terenas server... member of the Rising Shadow guild and currently level 21. And I have a pet Dragonhawk called Errol.

Post 497

Dizzy H. Muffin

"Errol"? Okay, that one got a chuckle out of me ...

Post 498

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

My only disappointment is that he's not a Swamp Dragon.

Post 499

marvthegrate LtG KEA

I rather enjoy getting 9000 point crits on mobs myself. It's what makes me giggle when playing on my mage.

Post 500

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*wanders in with coffee and buns for the gamers*

Something I mentioned over in the salon, and thought I'd say here too -- Landlady's daughter is playing an online LotR game which she seems to like a lot.

Key: Complain about this post