A Conversation for So we're different, but we're not freaks.

not a freak

Post 1

Sionnach (down boy!)

there is an awfull lot of people who think we sacrifice babies and worship the devil. well we dont! we have to put these people straight so when we take over the world they will have nothing to fear from us and they will know we will be good kind leaders! smiley - winkeye

not a freak

Post 2

Legolas the Slart

'moshas' get kicked in at school. There OK though, although Slipknot do sniff dead chikens I pass no futher commentsmiley - smiley

Respectsmiley - smiley

not a freak

Post 3

crazylady

Hi, like this post. It's very good and very true. Also, I'd like to say that I don't have a pet bat, I'm not a vampire, NO, my Mum doesn't make me wear Doc Martens 'cos they're 'sensible shoes'. Also, this is not my natural hair colour (stupid scalls), I don't think the moon is made of cheese, and no, my mother isn't a hippie. Phew, glad that's cleared up. And about Slipknot sniffing dead chickens? That is odd.
Nice article, think it closes a few myths. Rock on,
Kate

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for So we're different, but we're not freaks.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more