This is the Message Centre for bobstafford

Meaninglee thread that only grumpy geezers can properly understand

Post 1821

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

So you'll sleep in the bathtub tonight? smiley - bigeyes

smiley - pirate

Post 1822

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

airing cupboard, its warmer smiley - laugh

Post 1823

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

"You can hardly blame it after all that we have done to it" [Pierce]

I've never come within 100 miles of it. Let's see if 2Legs can be blamed. smiley - evilgrin

Post 1824

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

why oh why does wimm'in complicate everything, something as simple as toast ....... christ

Post 1825

bobstafford

You got that right
Women cordon bleu
Chaps is it edible? will it taste better with beer?, that'll do, is the moresmiley - biggrin

Post 1826

I was watching my missus mixing stuff in a bowl, I could have watched for hours.......... smiley - winkeye

Post 1827

Icy North

"Cordon bleu? It ought to be Cordon 'doff"

Post 1828

"why does wimm'in complicate everything, something as simple as toast" [Jackruss]

If I could answer that I would, but I'm as mystified as you are. smiley - huh

Post 1829

last night it was our first "all the family at the dinner table" it was the single most Foul thing i have done all year, It made me relise just how much i hate the rest of the family. still christmas is comming smiley - winkeye

Post 1830

If you don't like to feed 'em, don't breed 'em. smiley - biggrin

Post 1831

smiley - laugh

Post 1832

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyethere's plenty of free housing in Syria, move em there smiley - biggrin

Post 1833

They'd be safer on the Moon.

Post 1834

Baron Grim

Or even Detroit.

Post 1835

WOOHOO i'm back on line.... able to log in to this place....... morning allsmiley - smiley

Post 1836

Morning, Jackruss. Or evening. Or whatever. Think how much more confused we would be if the Solar System had more than one Sun. smiley - cdouble

Post 1837

spent most of the day trying to get on line, and what made things worst was the lack of electricity and a internet connection also the time to do it! as well as trying to mend my tractor too, my Lambo was sick and blowing blue smoke out of the stack smiley - smiley

Post 1838

Inquiring minds want to know:

1. Do Lambos get lung cancer from blue smoke?

2. It's hard to log on to the Internet when the electricity's off. Could you get a computer that operates on candle power?

3. Now that you're back online, has it all been worthwhile? smiley - bigeyes

Post 1839

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

I hate when that happenssmiley - grr

I once had that happen to my car just north of Savannah, GA, about 500 miles from home, just before dark. I managed to get her home, but by the time I got there most of the oil had gone out the tail pipe. Turned out I had blown the turbo-chargersmiley - sigh

smiley - blush

F smiley - dolphin S

Post 1840

ITIWBS

re: paulh, post 1836,

http://earthsky.org/space/whoa-earthlike-planet-in-alpha-centauri-system

Alpha Centauri A & B, respectively a g2 like the sun and a type k, a smaller and orangey colored star orbit one another at a distance about 11 times the distance between Earth and the sun, a distance about like that between the sun and Uranus, so a planet in that system would have to all intents and puposes two suns...

Nearby Tatooine...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for bobstafford

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more