A Conversation for The h2g2 Curators' Home Page

CF: A87762991 S Club 7 - the Pop Group

Post 1

Bluebottle

A87762991 S Club 7 - the Pop Group
Just added a note at the bottom regarding their reunion on Friday's Children in Need.

<BB<

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - ok

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - diva

Post 3

Bluebottle

Did you watch it? Jo has definitely lost her voice in the last decade and, disappointingly, the cameramen seemed to ignore Hannah, focusing on Jo almost to the exclusion of all others (possibly because she used to be the lead singer, but I suspect it may have been because she was showing the most cleavage). But I was surprised by how much I enjoyed seeing them all again, hearing their old songs.

Hopefully they'll have a Primeval reunion next yearsmiley - winkeye

<BB<

Post 4

I did watch Friday's Children in Need up till about 11pm. I missed the S Club 7 reunion, shame.

Post 5

Bluebottle

I didn't watch it live, I went for the 'record it all option, and watch only the interesting looking bits later' approach, so I could skip all the boy bands and people I don't know from EastEnders singing all the songs they sang last year stuff, and compress it down into what we did want to watch. Which in this house was:

The Furchester Hotel (the kids' favourite programme at the moment)
Doctor Who
Tom & Jerry
S Club 7

<BB<

Post 6

I don't have the option to record, but I do have iPlayer, although I'm still not inspired to find the S Club 7 reunion smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post