A Conversation for Hongi Hika

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A7458131 - Hongi Hika

Post 1

kitboyes

Entry: Hongi Hika - A7458131
Author: kitboyes - U1528921

First draft of a short biography. Probably the most controversial thing is I also pasted a virtually identical article on Wikipedia, not sure if people are going to sulk about that... Kit.

A7458131 - Hongi Hika

Post 2

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Ah, yes I think the wiki thing could pose a problem.

It's an interesting entry smiley - ok I'll save my comments until someone's yayed or nayed the wiki issue.

A7458131 - Hongi Hika

Post 3

Cyzaki

Entries for the Edited Guide need to be unique, not appearing anywhere else. If you change either this entry or the wiki one so the two are sufficiently different, then there shouldn't be a problem.

smiley - panda

A7458131 - Hongi Hika

Post 4

Cyzaki

Are you still working on this?

smiley - panda

A7458131 - Hongi Hika

Post 5

kitboyes

yeah, but in a vague sort of way - was intending to beef up with more material, (like, wait 6 months and it'll probably be ready for peer review smiley - winkeye.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more