A Conversation for August: The Games People Play

Submissions

Post 1

Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.

Please pop the a number and/or location of your submission here.

Submissions

Post 2

minorvogonpoet

Not sure if this counts as a game. A87857987

Submissions

Post 3

cactuscafe

I loved playing Brink. Ah yes, Brink. I played Brink for my entire childhood, from the age of five to the age of fifty seven.

smiley - rofl

In fact, I have no idea what Brink is, it was funny when you mentioned it in the write up in smiley - thepost . smiley - rofl

What's Brink? Better check.

Wait a minute, I'm supposed to be talking to mvp here. Have to change postings.

Submissions

Post 4

cactuscafe

I love your igloo story, mvp. So descriptive, I'm there, transported to your igloo. Magic.

I remember that cold and snowy winter of '62. smiley - brr We skated on the pond on my Dad's farm, although we had no skates, we just slithered around and walked on water. heheh. What a novelty! The only time I remember the ice being thick enough to do that.

Submissions

Post 5

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

I saw Brink being played in a giant stadium in Beijing. It consists of two players seated opposite each other staring across a table. A player loses if his eyes close before his opponents.

Obviously Brink is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the game.............I'll get my coat.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for August: The Games People Play

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more