A Conversation for Gheorgheniplex: Brightling Featurette

Arthur Conan Doyle mystery (or not)

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Good grief Holmes! Moriarty is at it again what!

Elementary my dear Watson, it's only a conspiracy theory brought about through the CIA and Monty Pythons of using the black spot cartoon to hide smiley - aliensmilevisits

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

When I said "cross the "T"s and dot the "I"s, I didn't mean MY EYES

Post 3

Dear lady! please do not attempt to make pancakes/flapjacks again, it's too dangerous to the populace nearby

Post 4

cactuscafe

smiley - rofl

OK, that's it. I'm going to have to get back to Brightling. Photographic evidence is needed.

Post 5

Don't look at me that waysmiley - erm I just wanted to try your mascara for the Halloween party and went a tad overboard

Post 6

Watson! WILL you change to a smiley - biro that fountain pen of yours is blotching too much and is therefore past it's use by date

Key: Complain about this post