A Conversation for August Create: Gearing up for War

Marcus the Mighty

Post 1

cactuscafe

ohmigod. smiley - rofl. Thanks for the special mention, and for arranging my meeting with the man himself. So, Marcus. He's chunkier than I imagined. smiley - rofl. Mind you, you did warn me.

So, well, let's see. The last hope for humanity. I picture him above the fireplace. All 28cms of him. What's the figure made out of? Good for knocking out burglars? And splattering bugs. Bugs???

Well, I guess I could put my faith in him. After all, we're talking about last resorts here. smiley - rofl. I need you Marcus, welcome to my life. I hope you save me also, even if I'm scared of woodlice, and find nutritional value in lettuce.

Who needs a pink china cat on the shelf, or a vase of roses. What good are they when your world is on the verge of extinction?

So what happened to Vincent Valentine when the bugs came? Is Vincent OK?

I love it! Not letting you go now, Magwitch. Remember the lunchbox photo.

smiley - coffee

That would be a good theme. What do we have on the shelf in our living room? No cheating now. No point in my hiding the lava lamp, or the plastic pull-back bug.

Marcus the Mighty

Post 2

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

The lunchbox will be all in good time, cc smiley - winkeye

I'm glad you like Marcus, he's pretty smiley - cool Although not the biggest statue we have, he comes pretty dang close. I can't actually fit him on mantlepeice, just a Big Daddy, a different Marcus, a couple of odd Lara's and some Bobbleheads. Oh, and a lava lamp smiley - rofl

Vincent is now quite happliy sat on his shelf in the kitchen, he keeps trying to get closer to Yuna (one of the ones you have seen) I keep having to seperate them and spray them with water smiley - silly

Marcus the Mighty

Post 3

cactuscafe

You have a lava lamp also? Ah, splendid!

Marcus isn't the biggest statue you have? So, now you tell me you have something lifesized in there. heheh. Your living room must be sooo amazing.

Oi, Vincent, behave yourself! smiley - rofl

I've been thinking about statues and figures and things, thanks to you! Quite inspired, I am.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for August Create: Gearing up for War

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more