A Conversation for Gheorgheniplex: Texas v California

Wait for hours

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Typical! yah sit watching and waiting for hours on end for a sight of a UFO and nothing. THEN 3 turn up at once - typical!

Wait for hours

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - snork

Wait for hours

Post 3

cactuscafe

smiley - rofl

Interesting, the three. Now you've drawn attention to it, Prof, I shall think about the three.

smiley - kiss. Hullo Prof! smiley - kiss

I think it's deep. Symbolic. Is this artist being symbolic? (Considers interviewing Mister D.) Magi, Trinity. Or just three yellow/golden spaceships. Interesting though. I could dream about that. And burritos.

Wait for hours

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - hugsmiley - smoochwelcome back sweetheart, I hear you moved homes. I hope you've settled in ok and are finding new inspiration smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Gheorgheniplex: Texas v California

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more