A Conversation for The Lounge

Congratulations to 2legs on the occasion of his marriage!

Post 41

broelan

Congratulations 2legs and W!! I know you've been working hard planning the perfect day for yourselves, and I wish you all the best!

I also accidentally wore purple today, and didn't even consider the relevance until just now smiley - doh

Looking forward to catching up on my Twitter feed later for all the festivities I've missed.

Have a wonderful day, and a wonderful marriage smiley - bubbly

smiley - tea

Post 42

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

smiley - lurk

Post 43

Sho - employed again!

no purple for me today but I wore a tiara when I went out to the fair, and raised a few glasses of rather delicious smiley - ale to the happy couple.

have really enjoyed my social media being full of the Purple Wedding today - lovely jubly

smiley - bubbly

Post 44

Santragenius V

Baron ... smiley - groansmiley - rofl

Post 45

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Congratulations! I hope you had a great day!smiley - magicsmiley - handcuffssmiley - pony

Post 46

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Well done and congratulations, 2legs! May you both live long and prosper.

Post 47

Rosemary {[(2+2+2)^2]+4+2=42}

Congratulations. There was purple worn in your honour here (tbh it's a major colour in my wardrobe) and I've even dusted off my h2g2 kogin for the occasion! Hope you had a great day. smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

Post 48

ITIWBS

Perhaps a little slow to join the parade of congratulations, I'm often slow to respond when affected by strong emotion.

Wishing you both good fortune and the best of things in times to come.smiley - magic

Post 49

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wow awww... thanks everyone! smiley - blushsmiley - cry It was certainly a memorable day... memorable couple of days... smiley - laugh err... I do believe something may be appearing in the post soon, so I won't say more just now smiley - whistle but ... there are soem other things to add to the 'offical' version of events smiley - laughwhich may have been apparent by some of my tweets the past few days smiley - laughsmiley - zen

I can't believe how much booze is still left in the house smiley - weird

Post 50

Milla, h2g2 Operations

smiley - smooch I wish I could have been there!
Enjoy married life, mrs 2legs smiley - winkeye

smiley - towel

Post 51

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

smiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

smiley - handcuffs

Post 52

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Check smiley - thepost for paparazzi photos and stuffz...

Post 53

Reality Manipulator

Congratulations 2Legs and W

smiley - applausesmiley - crackersmiley - handbagsmiley - handcuffssmiley - giftsmiley - petuniassmiley - alesmiley - bubblysmiley - cidersmiley - pggbsmiley - redwinesmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stoutsmiley - winekeysmiley - handcuffssmiley - handbagsmiley - petuniassmiley - crackersmiley - gift

Post 54

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Milla, - "I wish I could have been there" - yeh, me too smiley - dohsmiley - alienfrown <ill< >bluelight> smiley - illsmiley - bluelightsmiley - alienfrownsmiley - nursesmiley - doctor

Post 55

Maria

I´ve just read somewhere: " sweet dreams are made of cheese, who am I to diss a brie" and thought about you,( I link the word cheese to H2G2 and 2legs) It´s true, there´s no other place in the internet with so much cheese as this one.... er.. my point? no lo sé, just to make you know that I like you and I am glad for your marriage.
¡Felicidades! smiley - pggb

smiley - smileysmiley - bubblysmiley - smooch

Key: Complain about this post