A Conversation for The Viewing Gallery

The Murder Mystery Beer-Tasting Thread

Post 221

coelacanth

I really liked the way the mystery unfolded in "real time" so maybe when a character posts they could just add the time to it. That way people can have the fun of tracing the story even if it is through the backlog. Tracking what happened, and when, would still need some work

I think it would take the fun out of being a detective if all the clues were flagged up. Personally I had a pad and pen and made notes, drew connections, followed which people went to each room, and when etc. But then I always loved text based adventure games on cassette tape (yes, I am ancient).
smiley - bluefish

Post 222

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

If you're expanding this next year then I want to volunteer as one of the actors please.

smiley - artistsmiley - thief

Post 223

Pastey

I'm very glad you'd like to! smiley - smiley Read this weekend's Post, and keep listening! But yes, I really think we will be doing it again next year smiley - smiley

Post 224

Z

I just want to add another smiley - ale for the guys behind this. It has been the most amazing fun, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

I really hope that it is the first?

Post 225

Pastey

Hopefully it will be the first of an annual event smiley - smiley

Post 226

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I would've liked to have been a volunteer, but Dontbry isn't a good day for me, with the time difference.

Post 227

The Butler did it: A87775726

I knew it! Just didn't know why. Blackmail, I ask you, how were we to pick up on that?

smiley - pirate

Post 228

Z

Well done Mr X smiley - smiley

Post 229

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Congratulations, Mr X smiley - applause

smiley - divasmiley - bubbly *hic*

Post 230

clare

Interesting. I am confused, though. How does killing Mr. Body enable Jeeves to blackmail those three mentioned? *looks suspicious* Is it possible that Pastey has ulterior motives for throwing us off the scent? What does Pastey have to gain from the death of Mr. Body? What does Pastey have to gain from Jeeves being falsely accused? Who else of Pastey's shady cohorts might be benefiting from these dark goings on? Harummph harummph interesting very interesting.

Post 231

Pastey

Me? Gain something? smiley - winkeye

Post 232

Mu Beta

I suspect the only reason I didn't get a mention is because I blamed 2legs.

Post 233

Pastey

We were all watching this thread while we were acting out the roles, and it was hilarious to read! smiley - laugh

Post 234

Hey, one more thing, why did Marisol call June by a different name every time? Was she purposely trying to annoy her? Did she get some sort of sadistic amusement out of it?

smiley - pirate

Post 235

Witty Moniker

Good question. It started out as a typo, and Sol decided to run with it. Brilliant, don't you think?

Post 236

clare

*Takes notes* Sol creating aliases for June actor - Could they be in it with Pastey and 2Legs? - Pastey definitely avoiding my questioning

Post 237

Vip

Heh heh. Love it. smiley - biggrin

smiley - fairy

Key: Complain about this post