A Conversation for HooToo old codgers re-union area

Welcome to old Researchers

Post 81

Bluebottle

I assumed the extra days off were to do with it being my wedding anniversary...? smiley - winkeye

<BB<

Post 82

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

No, queenie's anniversaries are the only important ones, everyone else must post-pone until next year smiley - tongueout

Post 83

vegiman:-)

It is the only time in the smiley - galaxy when the smiley - earth stands still as the smiley - moon looks on. Even smiley - mars is jealious.

Three (smiley - stars) are converging in honour of three birthdays at the same time.

BTW. I laid a great Jubilee Table and no one has touched the food. Looks like I will be eating it for a month smiley - doh

smiley - tea for me please Em, as Vegismiley - smiley Tucks into a smiley - burger

Post 84

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - offtopicGood morning vegiman. smiley - smiley I left you a message, could you check your message centre, please? smiley - offtopic

Post 85

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

smiley - tea for Vegiman, smiley - coffee for Em...anyone else?

Today I shall be enjoying the wee bit of sunshine we've got today in the garden, hoping that the various parties aren't too loud and obnoxious (Remember, I'm in Scotland, sunshine is enough reason for a piss up!)

smiley - cool

Post 86

shazzPRME

Hi all... smiley - magic

Post 87

Hiya Shazz smiley - magic Great to have you drop in. Get tucked into the food.

Em makes a brilliant cup of tea but if memory serves - you prefer a smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - biggrin

Bel - how dare you come in smiley - offtopic without helping to move some of the food mountain over there.

BTW talking about birthdays it was mine in April just before the Queen's. Celebrating the 44th anniversary of my 21st Birthday. Yeh that make me officially a pensioner smiley - doh

Vegismiley - smiley sits on the mat stuffing yet another smiley - hotdog and smiley - cake in the other hand

smiley - tea

Post 88

Pastey

Shazz!!!! Blooming good to see you here!!

Hang on, Shazz, Vegi and me in the same thread? Er, you all remember what happened the last time we got together? smiley - thepostsmiley - laugh

Post 89

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Speaking of smiley - thepost, Pastey will there be any pictures there this week? Or will the 500th issue be nude?

Post 90

Pastey

There will definitely be pictures smiley - smiley I'm just cooking dinner at the mo smiley - smiley

Post 91

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

*helps himself to a smiley - burger and smiley - ale and some smiley - cake and smiley - coffee*

smiley - ta we may not have monday off, but tuesday is constitution day AND father's day here in DK smiley - ok

smiley - pirate

Post 92

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

smiley - ta Pastey. smiley - biggrin Your wife is a lucky woman.

Post 93

Thank you smiley - pirate get tucked in.

Yeh Pastey, the terrible 3 creating chaos, I mean smiley - thepost. now look at yer still creating chaos.

Elektragheorgheni: No talking dirty here please - just stuff your face the food is over there.

vegimsmiley - smileyn

Post 94

talking about Pastey's lucky woman is dirty smiley - huh

smiley - pirate

Post 95

Naa

The fact he was talking about thePost being naked

we cant have that on h2g2 smiley - winkeye munching another smiley - burger

vegimsmiley - smileyn

Post 96

aka Bel - A87832164

Evening. smiley - smiley Is there still any beverages left? I'm afraid I can't help with the food as I've just had my tea. smiley - smiley

Post 97

Help yourself Bel

The glasses are over there and the cups are on the draining board

vegsmiley - smiley

Post 98

aka Bel - A87832164

Thanks. smiley - smiley Anyone else wants a smiley - redwine?

Post 99

I'll just have a glass of water for my bedside table, goodnight smiley - smiley

smiley - pirate

Post 100

Bluebottle

No nudity allowed, that's why Menza had to change his name from Mens@rse. Whatever happened to Menza anyway?

<BB<

Key: Complain about this post