A Conversation for scrumptious multigrain bread rolls - A recipe

A87734145 - scrumptious multigrain bread rolls - A recipe

Post 21

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - biggrin

Just one outstanding question:

"Weigh out the water ensuring its warm enough" - what is "warm enough"?

smiley - ok

Post 22

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - boing

Post 23

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I'd not forgotten about this entry. really I hadn't. smiley - zen OH. OK. yeh, actually I'd entirely forgotten smiley - laughsmiley - blush thanks for the reminder. on my to do list, for later on today, when it gets too hot to do anything else other than lay on the bed, with the netbook, with the fan on, I'll try be good, and re-read it, and go through this thread, again, and see what needs doing, and* do it smiley - zen I promise smiley - zen I'm a good boy me.... smiley - zensmiley - sillysmiley - zensmiley - boing

Post 24

*mere seconds later, after previous post, in some transdimensional concept of time*

smiley - laugh OK.... added a footnote in, about the temp smiley - zen of the water smiley - zen is it... like... sort of finished? smiley - grovelsmiley - birosmiley - puff

Post 25

SashaQ - happysad

Excellent smiley - magic

Looks good to me smiley - ok

Post 26

Bluebottle

Shall we have a page turner?

Entry: scrumptious multigrain bread rolls - A recipe - A87734145
Author: 2legs - U169793

<BB<

Congratulations - Your Entry has been Recommended for the Edited Guide!

Post 27

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!

Post 28

SashaQ - happysad

Congratulations! smiley - biggrin

Post 29

smiley - boing hurrah.... hoping I can find my round tuit, once I've got the current couple finally through pr, and finish a few more that I've been ignoring for ... variable amounts of time smiley - blushsmiley - grovel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for scrumptious multigrain bread rolls - A recipe

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more