A Conversation for h2g2 Announcements

Wednesday 16th October 2013 - Announcing: We are two years on from the relaunch!

Post 21

benjaminpmoore

Has it really been two years? Well I'm already well ahead with the wine, but bloody well done everyone.

Wednesday 16th October 2013 - Announcing: We are two years on from the relaunch!

Post 22

Icy North

Yes, well done everyone. I always knew you could do it! smiley - ok

Icy "I'll give it 6 months" North

Post 23

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

You forgot the Lynx Effect, Icy! smiley - tongueout

*hic* smiley - bubblysmiley - diva

Post 24

Reality Manipulator

Congratulations to all on the team and all those who have made the re-launch such a success.smiley - bubblysmiley - magicsmiley - oksmiley - applausesmiley - chocsmiley - cake

Post 25

Milla, h2g2 Operations

*does a little dance in a corner of the room*
Yes, thanks all!
smiley - towel

Post 26

McKay The Disorganised

We'll be talking soon.

smiley - cider

Post 27

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

smiley - pggb all around.

A heartfelt thanks from the Lair.

smiley - dragon

Post 28

bevegan

Congrats, people.
I have only just joined (apart from a 13-14 years earlier run which may emerge out of near-total amnesia in due course) and it's taking some catching up but it's great to hear that the saga continues to have a happy re-beginning!

Post 29

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Welcome back bevegan! smiley - cheerssmiley - magic

Post 30

Pastey

Yay bevegan! Any excuse to say hi! (and have a drink)

Post 31

Milla, h2g2 Operations

It's so great when oldies return smiley - biggrin

smiley - towel

Post 32

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

A visit to h2g2 makes my day. Thanks to all and cookies from the cookie jar all-around. .. ... ..................... . . smiley - bubbly . .. ...

Post 33

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - biggrin oh good. That means we're celebrating, right?

goooooddddd... smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale ...

anyone else for an smiley - ale?

Post 34

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Oh boy! smiley - alesmiley - ta

smiley - towel

Post 35

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

smiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run
did someone mention smiley - alesmiley - huh
don't mind if I do smiley - cheers

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more