This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1121

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - biggrinand today they've just had a maintenance shutdownsmiley - laughfor a hour or so

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1122

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

This may fix the problem. smiley - winkeye

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1123

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - laughnope! still can't buy them

PJ (my son) has the same prob', it's the same security set up as mine, but he's with a different bank and as I, we can still purchase goods using it - so we know it's that at faultsmiley - biggrin
he's going to go into the games chat forum and see if anyone else has the same prob' as us ?

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1124

it's NOT that at fault smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1125

Me, I'd give up and play a different game, if they can't get it right.

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1126

that will be the "next" option smiley - sadfacethere are others on the net of similar styles, but it's just the game-time and few £££ building it up that would "hurt" plus the team of others around the world that's in my "alliance" I have to leave

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1127

Yeah, I hear you - if you have friends there, you don't want to leave. You want them to fix it.

I wish you smiley - goodluck.

I've got to go, suppertime. See you around! smiley - run

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1128

enjoysmiley - smiley

only have contact with them via within game, but when I moved from an alliance to start my own alliance, these moved with mesmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1129

smiley - ok Sounds like you've got a good team, then.

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1130

Not here tonight - sister, grandkids, swimming pool, gotta go eat a burger - you get the drift...

School starts tomorrow, we HAD to have one more glorious summer day!<winkeze:

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1131

smiley - evilgrin lets dunk granddad

smiley - laughhave fun

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1132

Thanks, we did! Youngest kid swam till he couldn't swim anymore.

Tomorrow, they go to new schools. smiley - smiley

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1133

smiley - grr spent 1 hour on phone yesterday, trying to find answers via microsoft smiley - grr passed from dept to dept and cut off twice, having to explain every single time to someone new - today I found out (after trying again) I'm talking with folk in the Philippines smiley - biggrinBUT! on getting passed to another dept - cut off yet again smiley - grr so far, I can't find an email set up to them and I can then send all the data I have

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1134

Oh, dear. smiley - laugh That happens a LOT. I've found myself asking, 'What's the weather like in Bangalore?'

Sorry. smiley - puff Bro in law is inspecting my car tomorrow - I took it over to the farm so he could work on it in the morning (he's a 'morning person') and we got a ride back to town with him on his way to somewhere else...

We got over there and found the whole family on the front porch, waiting for the youngest 'un to get home on the school bus. smiley - rofl

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1135

no apology ever needed smiley - smileyfamily and life in general always come firstsmiley - smiley

smiley - winkeyethat includes health issues of coursesmiley - biggrin

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1136

smiley - ok

Sorry, smiley - puff, Post and cars keeping me busy today.

I keep downloading, labelling, uploading...

I can't complain, the pictures are great!

But we had to run out to the farm to get the car, too. smiley - rofl

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1137

calm down, deep breathsmiley - winkeye you ain't 20 now yah know >evilgrin>smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1138

smiley - magichad a visit from Lil and part of family todaysmiley - smiley

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1139

Oh, how nice! I'll bet you all had a good time. smiley - biggrin

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 1140

her and hubby were taking one of their daughters over to Hull to other ex hootoo friendssmiley - smileyand Lil stayed with me until hubby came backsmiley - smileyto collect hersmiley - biggrin a good chinwag as they say. I received a b/day prezziesmiley - cooland she received her xmas prezziesmiley - biggrin
as events meant they couldn't get over during last xmassmiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post

Pesky Groundhogs.

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more