This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2401

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - laugh

I'm doing western expansion this week in US History. Tomorrow, I've got to finish my Lewis and Clark movie... making the movie is part of the fun...

Did you know those guys got chased around by bears? There's even a drawing somebody made of one of them up a tree. smiley - rofl I'll bet they hated grizzly bears.

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2402

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyenever work with animals smiley - whistle

ok! smiley - winkeye so your history started when we landedsmiley - winkeye and ours in millennia long BUT! ours is soo bloody boringsmiley - laugh the rich have it, the poor don't and visited Australia

smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2403

Well, not exactly...smiley - rofl I mean, some of us were around for thousands of years before that...smiley - winkeye

Anyway, I'm off. Supper's here. smiley - run

Take care, get plenty of sleep! smiley - zzz

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2404

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - smileyI know what you mean(cheekygrin)

the world is a bloody great stone and I'm stuck here on a minuscule piece of it called Ponte'smiley - winkeyesmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2405

smiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2406

it's all down to lucksmiley - biggrinand mines THAT bad, if everyone was drawing unemployment benefits, I'd be the only 1 with a jobsmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2407

smiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2408

smiley - winkeyeI kept it clean smiley - whistlesmiley - laugh

as I say to to folk :- it's life, it happens, so just get on with itsmiley - smiley

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2409

smiley - laugh That's kind of what my doctor said today. We were talking about the coming disaster in health insurance if the Republicans mess this up...she said, 'I'm a patriotic person. I will support my country. I don't want to see it go down the tubes. BUT...I'm going to sit back and laugh, because that's all you can do.'

I agreed with her. smiley - rofl

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2410

smiley - laughI agree!

I use to have a car bumper sticker in the 70's, it said --"in case of nuclear war, wave goodbye to your friends" smiley - laugh

the gods on on Olympus (and anywhere else) must be laughing their heads off at us "humans"smiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2411

smiley - laugh I don't know about humans, but Americans and Brits, yes...

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2412

smiley - winkeyethe last world empire was us smiley - laughwhat a bloody mess we made

and all our governments says is - I say old chap, that's not playing cricketsmiley - laugh
we're THAT backward, we're 2 brain-cells behind a plant
smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2413

smiley - snork

And then there are the festivities on Friday...my hairdresser today said no way she'd pay a thousand dollars a night to stay in Washington...

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2414

I'm watching thatsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

I watched Obamasmiley - smileyand Clinton, maybe some others, but memory ???

I "see" that some senators etc are boycotting his!smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2415

Oh, yeah, and nobody will come and entertain, either. smiley - rofl It's a mess.

I've gotta go, suppertime. smiley - run

Take care, rest up! smiley - zzz

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2416

smiley - winkeyeWE PAY well, someone will do owt for moneysmiley - laugh

smiley - rofl just think, someone in the future, in the work position your in now with "them" on the east coast - could be writing about Friday and it's historic events smiley - whistle

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2417

smiley - snork I already write about many things I've lived through myself. The rest of them, I just *feel* like I've lived through them.

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2418

I won't be around tonight - Sis called, and she's dropping by. So we'll be having an early supper with her while hubby and kids have their music lessons. smiley - smiley See you around!

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2419

smiley - smiley have a good natter ok

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2420

We did, thanks. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Pesky Groundhogs.

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more