This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2001

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

od'on! since I've known yousmiley - smileyWHEN ever have you had a quiet day ???? smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2002

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - laugh Well, I slept in until 9 am, and didn't do much, so I think it was quiet.

We DID watch 'Valhalla Rising'. Very weird film, but amazing scenery. smiley - rofl

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2003

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

slept til 9 - ok I'll accept that that can count as quietsmiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

did you get the "workload" for "them" on your west coast done ok ?smiley - smileykeep THEM quietsmiley - biggrin

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2004

smiley - laugh Yeah. She sent me an email yesterday that it looked pretty good.

They'll probably still send me revisions next week, but I had plenty of time to catch up. Did the shopping yesterday, and we went out to eat. smiley - smiley

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2005

smiley - winkeyeemails are 100 a pennysmiley - biggrinit's as long as "she" sends those cheques that count smiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2006

smiley - laugh They're good about paying. And they're fun to work with.

The only worry with this project is the fact that we have to make little 'movies' in the middle of the lesson, and that all the text and narrative have to be readable for 11-year-olds.

Do you know how difficult it is to write coherently with a 6th-grade vocabulary? smiley - rofl Everybody finds it difficult. I had to chop up all my sentences - I usually write at least at BBC level. smiley - winkeye

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2007

11 yr olds intelligence smiley - winkeye there's a good percentage of adults here that are STILL 10 brain cells behind a plantsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2008

smiley - winkeyehow to cause friend to have a mind blowout smiley - winkeye

can a musician put music to my song >evilgrin> ?

My Nonsense song.

Fish swim the mountains
Camels walk the sky
Pigs climb up custard tree's
this I wonder why ?

sing a song of nonsense
never mind the verse

sing a song of nonsense
just smell those lovely words

Tree's play chess with Pigeons
while dominoes make mud pies
some Ants will play the tuba
this I wonder why?

chorus!

A turnips made a great big dam
an ocean learns to fly
Caterpillars can drive a bus
this I wonder why?

chorus!

I don't know why I'm singing this
some chimneys start to cry
I'm on my way to a loonie bin
this I wonder why?

chorus!

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2009

smiley - rofl That's cool, where did you get it?

I've got to smiley - run off now. Supper's on its way, and I'm hungry. smiley - drool

See you around, enjoy the rest of the weekend! smiley - run

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2010

I wrote it years agosmiley - smiley but no one I knew did musicsmiley - sadfaceand the thought of someone recording it - make money..
This was way before computers and internetsmiley - smiley

But, as nowsmiley - biggrinmusic added and someone to "sing" it - it could go global and make a fortune - or carry on dreamingsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2011

smiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2012

it'd go viral on youtubesmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

smiley - brr frost about again

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2013

Yeah. smiley - brr It's cold here, too. Supposed to get really cold by the weekend.

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2014

we're stuck between the devil and deep blue seasmiley - biggrincold fronts from one direction, warm from another, cooler from another etc etc, basically we can have all 4 seasons in 1 monthsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2015

It's about the same here. We've had rain, snow, and sun in the last few days. smiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2016

as long as you've salt for the snow round drive etc smiley - smiley

as I say to folk when it's raining (more often than notsmiley - biggrin) - I'm NOT scared of water, as long as there's NO soap in it!smiley - laugh

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2017

Yeah, there's salt. smiley - smiley And we don't need to go anywhere before Saturday.

Then, we're going over to the local old-age home for a carol sing. I'll go along to play piano.

Saturday night's the church Christmas party. We have gag gifts, and I've ordered something for the 'Ugly Sweater' contest they're having this year. smiley - rofl Wait until Elektra sees hers...

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2018

you buying ugly sweaters ? NOT knitted them ?

will you be putting photos of them here ? smiley - smiley

and not been silly, ask someone else to wear them first, to keep your identities private ? smiley - hug

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2019

smiley - snork I hadn't thought of that. But I might snag an anonymous photo for a joke.

I haven't figure out how to knit a sweater on those looms yet. I did make Elektra a shawl, though. And I made several pairs of slippers, and some fingerless gloves for people...

I made a sweater vest - part of it - for my little grandniece. Her grandma is going to finish it with fancy crochet when she gets the chance.

Elektra says supper's about ready, so I'm off for the evening. Keep warm, I'll see you tomorrow. smiley - run

Pesky Groundhogs.

Post 2020

smiley - biggrinthere's a thought thensmiley - winkeye

BUT! there's one thing about this xmassmiley - smiley as it's your first where you are nowsmiley - smileyBOY! are you and Elektra going to have some wonderful memories to document and cherish smiley - cuddle

Key: Complain about this post

Pesky Groundhogs.

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more