This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Killing Time with the Conspiracy Nuts

Post 21

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

the benevilent force of the Hoover moves constantly throughout all our lives smiley - zen of course> smiley - zen - and I know nightoover must be real/true; I wrote to to teh Man, and he denied nighthoover.... what more proof does one need. - mind, still waiting for a reply from the vatican smiley - zen

Post 22

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I'm not a crook who had sex with that woman on the grassy knoll!

smiley - pirate

Post 23

damnit. you know don't ou? you do... how on Jupiter did you discover it was me? smiley - blush I figured with the faulse nose and eerything no one would ever disrecognize me smiley - run

Post 24

ITIWBS

The faux nose and funny eyeglasses were an important tipoff, only barely p!ausible on account of the mini.

Post 25

but... they made me do it! the alien lizzard women made me do it! with the worms they fed into my head through my ears! and their polystyrine houses and cars! if they'd not infectsted me, they took over my body and mini! and my mind! and, then, then, they whipped me... err. whiped my memory I mean! I can't be held responsible for the actions of alien lizzard women worms in my head; they said they'd kill Elvis is how they got me into their polystyrine cars! smiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more