This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Killing Time with the Conspiracy Nuts

Post 1

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

You know me. I adore conspiracy theorists. You see, they make the lives of fiction writers and cartoonists SO much easier...

I've been reading selections from this blog aloud to Elektra. I have tears in my eyes from laughter.

Just in case you're bored and want some comic relief, here it is:

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008/06/presidential-bloodlines.html

There are two particularly lovely threads going here. One concerns the alleged conspiracy of FEMA and/or the British Royal Family to escape coming climate change by hiding in Denver, Colorado, the mile-high city.

Another is the futile attempt by the mathematically literate to explain the numbers involved in pedigree collapse to the Illuminati fans.

Anyway, my favourite quotes are these:

First Poster: 'The President and Secretary of State are always members of The Pilgrims Society, whose patron is the British monarch. This is a secret society refusing to issue roster for public viewing and it controls the world's financial system the British are in competition with the Pope/Vatican but have had the upper hand against Rome for centuries."

Second Poster: 'this explains why I have freckles ...'

Some posters drop heavy hints about aliens...see if you can spot them...smiley - ufos are in ur gene pool, messin' wif ur DNA...

Anyway, have a nice Saturday.

smiley - dragon

Post 2

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

"...the Pierce bloodline..." [Researcher/Author David Icke, “Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center”]

I blame myself - and 2legs smiley - blush

Of course Bill Clinton was prez #42 smiley - doh

"If you go deeply enough into the genealogical research you will find that ALL the presidents are from this line …"

Aye - and if you go even further you will notice that "... they’d all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and that no one should ever have left the oceans."

smiley - pirate

Post 3

smiley - snork Yep.

Post 4

As stated in another thread I found this to be very helpful. Have fun smiley - winkeye

[unsuitable link removed by a moderator]

smiley - pirate

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

Does that mean all the US presidents are all related to each other? Other conspiracy nuts state that all our political/business/military/religious leaders as well as members of the British royal family and British aristocracy are all reptilian aliens that are members of the dark Cabal/Illuminati even though they have human DNA!smiley - roflsmiley - laughsmiley - snork

Post 6

It would explain a lot. smiley - roflsmiley - frog DNA. Alien smiley - frogs, no less...

But now, it IS true that all those people, including Barack Obama, are related. I'm related to a lot of them myself, for that matter.

It's called having a REALLY shallow gene pool. smiley - winkeye

Post 7

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

about 25 year ago, a tv program said that if you could go back far enough (in genetics) 1 in 20 people are actually related

Post 8

Yep. smiley - laugh

Post 9

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Hi cuz smiley - winkeye

Post 10

ITIWBS

I'd be careful about that website in Pierce's link immediately above (quizrocket.com), might be better styled 'thephishinghole.com'.

They asked my birthday and they ran my search history.

Post 11

I suspected that, too.

Post 12

smiley - sorry about that smiley - erm

I had none of those problems. Probably because I use Adblock Plus, which I recommend. Just remember to switch it off when you are on h2g2.com because we need the income from the ads

https://adblockplus.org/

smiley - pirate

Post 13

The moderators just emailed me a 'notice of moderation' saying (among other things) "Please note that we're not going to count this as an offence toward the Transgressions Procedures, as we're positive you didn't mean any harm!"

They are right about that, I had absolutely no idea

Still, smiley - sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused

Now back to the craziness at hand smiley - winkeye

smiley - pirate

Post 14

smiley - ok

Post 15

ITIWBS

smiley - ok

Post 16

ITIWBS

There are warnings up on the technique out of "Buzz Feeds" and "Clean Master".

I've seen that come up once before in an apparent hijacking attempt out of "Buzz Feeds", promptly blocked by their internal filters.

I used to use "Adblocker", but don't currently have it up on the Android OS I'm currently using.

smiley - smileyEveryone occasionally puts their foot in it with a problem of the character.smiley - shrugsmiley - cheerup

Post 17

Reality Manipulator

Several conspiracy theories are going about that there are FEMA camps in the USA and chemitrails.

Post 18

Reality Manipulator

If you put all the conspiracy theories in a film it would make one very weird film and it would be unintentionally funny.

Post 19

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

but. I think we all know the real truth. - all these so-called conspiracy nuts, are just the toool of the government elete, to hide away the real truth. smiley - zen trust, me, I know, Charley's still out there smiley - zensmiley - ghost

Post 20

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit denying any conspiracy plot
"If you mess around with enough numbers and data you will find all the evidence you need for any story.

Movie 'Enemy of the state' Still think the cat gave away their telephone land line account. smiley - biggrin

I would like to believe there are power full parties making conspiracies trying to help us instead of doing some harm. smiley - mousesmiley - esuom or smiley - dolphin "

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more