This is the Message Centre for woofti aka groovy gravy

Post 1

woofti aka groovy gravy

Right, another day, another doctor. I have scored a supply of something to soothe and heal and restore humanity again after a horrific week in bed supposedly 'in recovery' but with a sickness that wouldn't end. And I was hauled up before the Royal Court time and time again for crimes that I had to find forgiveness for.

Anyway.

Post 2

woofti aka groovy gravy

My computer has been cleaned and it has been ascertained that it needs a new keyboard, so I'm having that put in.

Post 3

woofti aka groovy gravy

I feel like going out to dinner tonight but I don't want to go alone. But I don't know anyone to take with. Caroline lives by the sea. Hoi, ani oheiv otah.

Post 4

woofti aka groovy gravy

There occurred to me the idea of "Come to Cape Town and Read the Bible". It might be a form of witness. You would basically have to go to town every day, or live in town, and roam everywhere with a Bible in your hand, which you read to people whom you know. That might be a good way of using the time which God has given me.

Poor old Jarri, always the toost on the boost. Let's pray for him as we wheel down the highway of time on the Way.

Post 5

woofti aka groovy gravy

I'm feeling much better after a little restful YouTubing - found an incredible number, ad matai elohay, very good. I'm sure I shall receive a thorough tuition in Jerusalem.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for woofti aka groovy gravy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more