Just seen your post photos, excellent Im impressed, good worksmiley - ok

Photos

Post 42

bobstafford

Did the speaker survive

Photos

Post 43

cactuscafe

Gōde niht. This is the language of Post 39. I could get into this interesting language. smiley - rofl.

I think I'll write a synth track entitled Post 39.

The waveforms will somehow become three threes, a semi colon, some olde english for goodnight, an ampersand, a hash tag, an omelette and a bar of chocolate. smiley - choc. Oh, and a mysterious character named bobstafford. You will become an overnight legend. smiley - rofl

smiley - redwine

I haven't tried the shape of music appearing on my amp experiment yet, due to lack of sand and talc, and time alone in the house to really blast the sound. The thought of those sonic patterns is very amazing though, I'm really into it.

Perhaps I'll just dream about the patterns, or cheat and use a shape from spyrogimp. Sacrilege! heheh.

I love Gimp. Do you use it?

I'm getting the dialogue though. Song will be represented by a shape. Then there will probably be endless photos of my synth keyboards, and things written all over them, like ...

Song hovers over the keyboard and eyes me with suspicion.

Song finds harmony and offers me delight, grapes, and a ticket to a town fifty miles west of here.

Song wonders who my mother was.

smiley - redwine

You found my Post photos? Oh no! smiley - rofl although thanks for your encouragement. A compliment coming from a photographer like you. Shy now, blush blush.

I'm just a postcard writer at heart. Dmitri showed me how to write all over my photos some years ago, and I've been happy ever since.

I was obsessed with postcards as a kid. Now I'm 60 I can revert to many things, it's me age luv I can say to friends and passing strangers.

smiley - rofl

Photos

Post 44

bobstafford

Hi

Used gimp some years ago might try again if its been updated but don't do much photo manipulation they sort of the way I want them apart from occasional light and color adjustments. Photographs are in the eye before you pick up a camera, if not they are just snaps. It looks like you see you see yours as well.

A ticket to a town fifty miles west of here? Avalon was my 50 miles west I can see the landscape of 5000 years past as if it was still there. But most people find it boring Red Wine is the answer if you cant get a decent mead.

Post card are fun smiley - laugh

Photos

Post 45

cactuscafe

Avalon! Yes! Glasonbury? I love a bottle of real honey mead from Glastonbury.

smiley - redwine

Ah, Avalon. smiley - love

Photos

Post 46

bobstafford

Have been there many times had relations who lived in sight of the Tor
smiley - magic

Photos

Post 47

bobstafford

smiley - cider

Photos

Post 48

cactuscafe

Oooh a drink. Thankyouverymuch. smiley - cidersmiley - cider mmmm nice. smiley - cider

That's amazing! Imagine living in sight of the Tor. We've been going to Glastonbury for years. One of my favourite places on Earth is The Chalice Well.

We went to the Festival in the 80s, but these days we prefer to watch it on TV, all comfy at home. Van Morrison on the Pyramid State, with the sun setting behind the Tor. A good memory, if one forgets about the mud and the camping. smiley - ill heheh.

Photos

Post 49

bobstafford

There are two types of peoples reaction to chalice well.
The majority don't see the point and the few who really "see" the well.

Avalon is a state of mind as much as a place smiley - cheers

Photos

Post 50

bobstafford

Anyway how are you today smiley - ok

How's the photography goingsmiley - smiley

Photos

Post 51

cactuscafe

Avalon is a state of mind. That's a fine phrase.

(heads to synth to set it to music. Bobstafford credited of course. heheh).

Photos going fine, thanks! How are yours? Is summer a photogenic season for you?

That's quite pretentious, what I just said. Is summer a photogrenic season for you. smiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - rofl Quite like it though.

(heads to synth to set it to music, after the Avalon phrase).

Photos

Post 52

bobstafford

Hi

Avalon is a state of mind, glad you like it, photos fine putting more on today let you know when smiley - ok

Photos

Post 53

bobstafford

Donesmiley - smiley

Photos

Post 54

bobstafford

Evening Did you get to Glastonbury

Photos

Post 55

bobstafford

Just entered in PR your opinion is very welcome

A87856401 Edit A photographers view - Sunsets and why we see the colors

smiley - smiley

Photos

Post 56

cactuscafe

Hullo Bob! We haven't got back to Glastonbury yet,we will probably wait now till the mellow days of Autumn. Ah, to sit in the Chalice Well Gardens, watching the changing light, drinking the water, then down to the Blue Note Cafe for a cuppa.smiley - tea

smiley - redwine

I'll check your PR entry! I've never been to PR in all my years on the site, it's a bit out of my league, smiley - rofl I'm a scaredy cat. smiley - cat I love to read entries though, so thanks!!

In fact I've spent most of my time on h2g2 over the years chattering and nattering to the very diverse and wonderful and creative people who have wandered through this rather unique website. smiley - rofl.

Good to think about that. Good times.

Photos

Post 57

bobstafford

I wish I was there lucky you, have one for me smiley - cheers

Photos

Post 58

cactuscafe

A cuppa in the Blue Note? smiley - tea OK I'll have one for you, but you'll have to wait till September, so you might be quite thirsty by then. heheh.

I love your sunset piece, I really do!! I'm amazed. You know what, this lady here, that would be me, never knew why the sky is blue. What about that then?

And I never knew anything about the technical reasons for the colours of the sunset, so now I am the wisest person with a camera. Apart from you. And quite a lot of other people. smiley - rofl

I love it, thanks!! PR articles! Yay!!

Photos

Post 59

bobstafford

Glad for 2 reasons glad for explaining a rather something hardly anyone knows, and I have an entry someone really likes smiley - magic

Most of the sunsets are French excellent place for sunsets is France and you can see the sky at night you can stand out side and see the milkyway.

Enjoy the cuppa and Glastonbury bring back plenty of pics to sharesmiley - biggrin

Photos

Post 60

bobstafford

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/122774648 For your opinion, what do you think did the idea worksmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post