This is the Message Centre for cactuscafe

Batteries needed for doorbell

Post 21

cactuscafe

Yes! smiley - kiss

And 64 next month? Yay! you're still but a lad. smiley - kiss

Post 22

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - laughme mam still thinks sosmiley - biggrinI'm 9 yrs older than my sister BUT! she's the "grown-up" onesmiley - laugh

Post 23

cactuscafe

heheh, yes, I'm almost-60, but I don't know how to be that. smiley - rofl

Post 24

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

mam used to say to me "act your age"smiley - smileyI always replied "mam! do I have to act different every birthday then ? I'm NOT acting - this is me" smiley - laugh

Post 25

cactuscafe

heheh, yes, I never thought of that. The phrase 'act your age' takes on a new meaning. As if every age is an act, with a script and stage directions. Which is OK in a way, but what happens if we long ago lost the script? Or can't find the way to the theatre, where we have to act our age.

The theatre of age. Blimey, Prof, you got me thinking all arty now. smiley - rofl

Post 26

smiley - coolsmiley - smiley

smiley - biggrinwith an act you have to learn the lines. I've improvised all my life, so why change perfection

Key: Complain about this post