This is the Message Centre for Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Hey Tav here are houses you might find interesting.

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Not so much the construction, but you have to admire the setting and all the pretty little doggies of the owners.

https://homes.yahoo.com/blogs/spaces/best-friends-tiny-house-camp-223422436.html

Post 2

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Oooh, I saw these on an architecture site just a few days ago. The setting is really wonderful and I can imagine that they are great holiday houses. What I can't imagine is them wanting to live there when they are retired. I don't think I could cope with the tiny one-room houses and shared living room/kitchen.

Post 3

Well if they are all good friends for over twenty years I WOULD THINK THEY COULD put up with all their faults by now. But you are right it would be rare.

Post 4

Oh yes, they have to be REALLY good friends.

I like this house by the way:
http://www.dezeen.com/2015/02/19/haus-fur-julia-und-bjorn-wooden-house-austria-egg-bregenz-forest-innauer-matt-architekten/
There were also some Japanese houses I liked, but I can't find them at the moment.

Post 5

Wow, that is one lovely house, very smiley - cool. Maybe you could afford to do a scaled down version of that unless all that wood is too expensive for you.

Post 6

It seems like wooden facades are not even that expensive. Sometimes even less than plaster. Not sure if I would want to have all interior walls cladded with wood. Maybe sme of them.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more