This is the Message Centre for Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Tav, how are you doing?

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

How are you and your family? I thought maybe you'd be interested in the latest project of IKEA:

http://www.takepart.com/article/2015/04/10/ikea-refugee-shelters-iraq?cmpid=tpworld-eml-2015-04-17-fish

I hope you are all doing fine and the weather in Austria is nicer now that spring is here.

Tav, how are you doing?

Post 2

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

What a great idea! I knew Ikea had a foundation to help refugees, but I've never heard about this project. I hope they'll build many more of these shelters.

I'm fine, thanks. I've been at the office today for a short visit. I'll have to go back to work at the baby's first birthday. It suddenly seems so soon.
Our little one is fine, sitting all alone now and standing upright with support. He is eager to move around already but is not able to do it yet.
P is also fine, apart from a hugely swollen foot on which he dropped his electric guitar in a very unfortunate way.

We had a look at an old house which was up for sale a few weeks ago. Unfortunately they suddenly decided to want twice the amount of money the first said, so no deal for us. We now seriously consider buying a building plot.

Spring came very fast. About 3 weeks ago we had a snow storm, now it's very warm and sunny and all the pollen are out. smiley - laugh

How are you doing in the new house? Are the cats used to it by now? I hope you have warmer weather now, too.

Tav, how are you doing?

Post 3

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Sorry about the house falling through and P's accident. I hope he is getting better. Baby is going to be moving around so you need to be aware that the house has to be toddler-proofed before he gets too mobile.

The snow is finally all gone and DG's allergies are much better now, so all that is good. The cats are happier campers now too and we'll have some daffodils blooming soon and might even have vegetable garden with several items and maybe some herbs---however we have bunny rABBITS in our yard and I don't want to tempt them to eat our veggies. (Perhaps we'll plant some marigolds as those tend to discourage rabbits since they don't like the smell).

I fear you'll miss the baby when you go back to work. Who'll watch Daniel when you go back to work? He's too young for nursery school.

Tav, how are you doing?

Post 4

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Oh, bunnies? That's nice, but a shame about the vegetables. My parents only have the neighbous' rabbit visiting occassionally, he often breaks out, and he also wants to eat mum's vegetables. smiley - laugh

Good to hear that DG's allergies are better, for me it seems to be a bad year. At the moment I have rashes almost all over my body.

Yes, I'll miss the baby. P will watch him most of the time and my parents will help, too.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more