This is the Message Centre for Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Some cool stone houses for you.

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

I know you are busy being a mom, but I thought if you had a sec you'd enjoy these houses.

http://homes.yahoo.com/photos/photos-homes-built-into-rock-slideshow/

Post 2

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Thank you! Some of these are really cool!

I am currently planning a house for ourselves. I made a pretty efficient floorplan. But I don't really dare to spend the money. smiley - laughsmiley - erm

Post 3

Well, keep them for the future! You'll get there eventually. Do you guys play the lotto? I hope you are all feeling good and keeping warm!smiley - hug

Post 4

I certainly will! Some building plots in the surrounding villages are very affordable in fact. We want to get out of this town anyhow. Not, that it's a bad town, we just prefer somethingmore rural (but not too far away).

In fact it doesn't seem to get winter this year. Mind you, the summer also wasn't very good, rather cool and rainy, while the winter so far is too warm with no snow anywhere in sight. Still, we are worried about our boiler, it's quite old and seems to be getting to the end of its life.

Did it get winter already where you are?

Post 5

Winter yes, snow no. Not that I miss that as I don't have good snow boots. Just dreary rain which is sort of depressing.

Post 6

Not far from here, a bit higher up in the mountains/hills, there was lots of rain and snow. This resulted in massive icicles everywhere, lots of roads had to be closed because of falling trees (they did not withstand the weight of the ice).

Post 7

Gosh I hope you aren't interested in moving up the mountains then, you'll need to buy a 4 wheel drive vehicle or spend money on snow chains for tires. Ice is even nastier than snow I remember one time when DG and I lived in Munich that there was black ice on the sidewalks ---everyone was walking VERY carefully so as not to break ankles or legs. Pretty awful.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more