This is the Message Centre for Post Team

post submission

Post 1

egon

Hi,

Would it be possible for me to submit a sports article for next week's post. It would be about the tennis players Martina Hingis and Mirjana Lucic-Baroni and their respective comebacks. It would be quite pertinent if published before the end of the French open.

post submission

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

It wouldn't be possible for next week's Post - that's already in the can, I'm afraid.

But if you email your submission to us at postteamhg-at-gmail-dot-com by Sunday, we can include it in the 8 June issue. smiley - smiley

post submission

Post 3

egon

Thanks, I've emailed it across now.

post submission

Post 4

smiley - ok Thank you!

post submission

Post 5

Could you answer your email, please?

It turned out none of us could open your submission. We need a version in Notepad. smiley - grovel

post submission

Post 6

egon

Sorry, missed the email and only just logged back into the site for the first time in a week. I don't think I have notepad- I use a Mac and I don't think it has that function- pages told me that document was "windows-friendly" but obviously not!

post submission

Post 7

egon

I posted it on here to test the code etc. are you able to take it from that? http://h2g2.com/entry/A87854601

post submission

Post 8

Yeah, we can get it from there, thanks! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Post Team

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more