Post 2

bobstafford

Depends on the rules and what is expectedsmiley - smiley

NaJoPoMo 2015 - Anyone in?

Post 3

Gnomon - time to move on

The Rules:

1. You must register
2. You must post a journal entry each day for the month of November.

Some people have one long journal and they post to it each day. Others
start a new journal conversation each day

What is expected:

1. You'll say something mildly interesting.

We don't want any of those "My cat came into the room" journals. Tell us about your cat. Or your hobby. Or something you saw on television which we might find interesting. Or your plan to invent a new type of energy. Or whatever.

Post 4

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit writing daily but no najopomo
"There will be an article < A87861973 > in smiley - thepost <./>thepost</.> "

Post 5

Gnomon - time to move on

I'm not going to do it this year because I am going to China on the 23rd so I won't be able to post for the last week.

Post 6

Icy North

Someone from The Post usually coordinates it all - is that happening this year?

I can give it a go, but I do it on my own terms. This is supposed to be a creative exercise, isn't it?

Post 7

Bluebottle

In the past as I don't usually go online at weekends, I've done a post for every day in November, but not necessarily posted every day in November.

<BB<

Post 8

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I guess I may as well... seeing as how I seem to have done a journal entry every day since about last November... smiley - laugh maybe try something differnt though... theme them on ... something vaguely informative and maybe that could be superglued together afterwards with gaffa tape, to make an entry or seiroes of guide entrys hmmm. probably gona be away too much to stand any chance of making it actually every day, but I may start on the idea... smiley - zen perhaps... err... when does it turn into November? err... tomorrow?

Post 9

Icy North

November starts on Sunday, 2legs.

Post 10

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

thanks. my inability to think ahead or back spatially through time, days of week, months, years, etc, has to be my oddest side affect of all... its just so odd, but I guess just living in the moment is kinda cool though, even if it makes planning ahead tricky sometimes smiley - laughsmiley - zen Right. Sunday. err. yeh, thats the day after tomorrow... got it smiley - zen *immediatlely forgets it*

Post 11

Superfrenchie

Planning to do it, one Journal Entry a day. smiley - orib

Post 12

KB

I've joined in a couple of times, but I've never seen it through to the end of the month.

I doubt I would this year, either. I'll probably just do the usual thing - chirp up whenever I feel the inclination or something pops into my head.

Post 13

Gnomon - time to move on

I find that once I start posting, it's hard to keep to only one a day.

Post 14

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Watch this space: A87861982

Mags will tell us what to do. smiley - smiley

I'll be there with the usual Freebie Film Tips.

The picture for this year is awesome. smiley - winkeye

Post 15

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I've already mapped out what I plan to do...

Post 16

Wand'rin star

Gnomon - going to China is not an excuse. T'internet is widely available, which it wasn't when I first went in 1987 smiley - smiley
It's about 10 years since I was last on the Great Wall, so I really envy you.smiley - starsmiley - star

Post 17

Gnomon - time to move on

We won't be seeing all the tourist places, just Chongqing and Hong Kong. As far as I can tell my phone won't even work in China. I'd have to buy a new one when I get there. That's what my daughtee found.

Post 18

Wand'rin star

I'll restrict my envy to Hong Kong then. I'm trying to raise funds to get out again for a holiday in January. Have fun smiley - starsmiley - star

Post 19

Wand'rin star

I'm going to post a journal entry a day, loosely based on the jobs I have done over the years brought to mind by the First Day thread.smiley - starsmiley - star

Post 20

Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.

We are all ready and evwyfink.

Come on, you know you want to...

Key: Complain about this post