A Conversation for Ask h2g2

My penis and I - what do women think of penises?

Post 10161

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Either that or she just enjoyed herself.

for women it is not all genital as it tends to be for men. Mind and/or the whole body are or can be involved. Not all female orgasms are the same, not all come from the same place (i.e. for a man an orgasm will tend to be centred around the genital area).

If I dont even know what's happening to me after a certain point, then I know it's being done right smiley - winkeye

Post 10162

AYEBEE PW - RIP TERRI

car size or garage size does not matter.

it's to do with how you move, how you feel, how you breathe, how turned on you are, how the other person responds to you. you have to have responses and interaction. after that it's all just mechanics.

you cant just park the car in the garage and expect it to be serviced. ..

(i was going to insert a heap of 'piston','big end','fuel injection' and 'drive shaft' type comparrisons, but i have a report to get ready for noon today so i'll leave your imaginations to do the work..
you know what i mean.

smiley - pirate

Post 10163

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Of course the most important thing to check is that you've checked that everything's nicely lubricated. Never run the engine dry, it'll likely seize up and the pistons tend to score the cylinders. And getting it started again will involve a lengthy and complicated strip down and rebuild with lots of new parts and some luck!

Post 10164

AYEBEE PW - RIP TERRI

smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Post 10165

nortirascal

That's really down to good preparation and maintenance. I've always prided myself on my management skills, and that's a big part of itsmiley - biggrin
Prior preparation and planning prevent P**s poor performance, coupled with a little artistic flairsmiley - cool We're human and individuals, attention to detail and vagaries of type helps. smiley - ok

Post 10166

Researcher 815350

Sorry for slow response...

Apparently it was a case of her being "taken aback." And I was rewarded for my efforts at bed time. Wont say what, but it worked for me.

So, I may be more FM than DAB, but it's all music.

Post 10167

nortirascal

smiley - roflsmiley - oksmiley - magic

Post 10168

Not-so-bald-eagle

Of course, if you're only interested in a woman's brains it won't matter what she thinks about your penis

Post 10169

Beatrice

Blimey this one just refuses to lie down smiley - winkeye

Post 10170

Not-so-bald-eagle

Bragging !

Post 10171

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

ear we go again.................smiley - smiley

Post 10172

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Good It's up again smiley - winkeye

Post 10173

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

it's nice to have a old thread, buffed and polished smiley - smiley

Post 10174

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

Is this one still going strong? smiley - bigeyes My, the wonder of modern pharmaceuticals.

Post 10175

Maria

<<Blimey this one just refuses to lie down <<

I doubt it, but I won´t abandon hope. It may raise again as luscious and lusty as it was at the beginning. Let´s see if this little soft bud takes its proper bright purple colour.

Post 10176

Taff Agent of kaos

women like penises

its just the dick thats attatched to them they object tosmiley - winkeyesmiley - ok

smiley - bat

Post 10177

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

Having mentioned modern pharmaceuticals...what's the feminine reaction to them? Is it:

a) Huh! I should be enough for him to get it up!

or

b) Glad to have some help.

Post 10178

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Yea! the peni people are back.... But will they be as big the second time round on their 'come-back' tour as they were whilst back all thoat time ago smiley - bigeyessmiley - drool
err... what were we talking about?

Post 10179

Taff Agent of kaos

Oh no 2legs has got hold of the penissmiley - run

to latesmiley - snorksmiley - lurk

smiley - bat

Post 10180

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

How did you know! smiley - dohsmiley - bigeyes
smiley - doh
Damn, must rmember to turn this webCam off sometimes when its streaming a public video smiley - blushsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - zensmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more