A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19001

You can call me TC

I have no complaints about Royal Mail. My aunt was 100 last month. I ordered some flowers to be sent 2 weeks later as I reckoned she would be getting loads on the day itself. She received them and wrote me a letter thanking me. Postmarked 1 Feb in Tunbridge Wells. Arrived on 3 Feb.

I live in Germany.

So, why am I here? I should be blaming 2legs. For the fact that I have run out of grapefruit. I'm not going shopping again. Once a week is enough. Will have to eat chocolate instead.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19002

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I ran out of grapefruit juice, a few days back... for which I blame 2legs; he drank it smiley - crosssmiley - ermsmiley - huh

I blame 2legs for shingles and lingering pain and discomfort smiley - wah and for gym still not being open smiley - wahsmiley - sleepy

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19003

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for my phantom rhino-sinusitis and my phantom nasal congestion.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19004

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

I blame 2legs for the drive-by attack on the site.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19005

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs when I am forever losing things such as my spectacles.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19006

I blame 2legs for sending more rain than needed to replenish the groundwater deficit.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19007

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Oh yes, me too! Although, the ground water lakes don't seem to have risen at all. smiley - huh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19008

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Hey 2legs! be careful with grapefruit juice! for some reason it interferes with a lot of medications, and sometimes stops them working altogether!

I blame 2legs for skype refusing split windows - I used to be able to pop out each conversation, but now I have to keep looking at the whole conversation list too. Bah.

smiley - towel

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19009

I blame 2legs for grapefruit interfering with some medications.. and I blame 2legs for major surgery and everything..

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19010

I blame 2Legs for getting older, although not getting older anymore might be worse.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19011

I blame 2legs for all the stuff that cant be packed until thursday morning.. and for it being too hot..

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19012

You can call me TC

Thinking of you. All the best for the Op.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19013

Reality Manipulator

2Legs you are in my thoughts.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19014

I blame 2legs for all the stuff attached to your body after major surgery. And for the crap food.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19015

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for my inability to write a letter because of my dyslexia and ADHD. I have a lot of things write about don't know how as it is all stuck in my head.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 19016

I blame 2Legs for nearly suffocated co-Hootooers holding their breath till he came back online after surgery. (I did warn them)

Key: Complain about this post