A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18801

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for all the fuss some people make over/about the festive period and for the over-excessive consumerism and OTT spending and, for the gifts I bought, for Sir, still not having arrived... or even been dispatched, and quite possibly, not made, yet smiley - wah I also blame 2legs for websites that don't give tracking information for parcels you've sent to Sweden and, most especially I blame 2legs for Cliff Richard having been posted smiley - zensmiley - evilgrin

Post 18802

Cheerful Dragon

I blame 2legs for the fact that I'm so out of shape that even exercises for 'beginners' tire me quickly. I tried various routines this morning, trying to find something to suit my level of fitness. I exercised for about 30 minutes in total, and now I'm whacked, to put it mildly!

Post 18803

Pastey

Yoga.

Post 18804

Cheerful Dragon

Are you blaming 2legs for yoga, or suggesting it as an alternative to aerobic exercise? If the former, that's fine; he seems pretty smiley - zen. If the latter, yoga may help get me more supple and improve my posture, but it doesn't do anything for cardio-repiratory fitness.

Hey! That's another thing I can blame 2legs for! Yoga won't help me get as fit as I want to be, so that has to be 2legs fault.smiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueoutsmiley - biggrin

Post 18805

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for the dream last night where I was snogged by Nigel Farage. smiley - yuk

Post 18806

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for cold floors and subsequently cold feet smiley - footprints

smiley - dragon

Post 18807

I blame 2legs for my not being there to warm your feet smiley - blushsmiley - drool

I also blame 2legs for the coconut bodywash/showergel, coconut exfoliating scrub, coconut hair conditioner, and coconut oil, I used today on myself smiley - drool- I therefore also blame 2legs for my smelling so much of coconut smiley - droolsmiley - blush

Post 18808

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for the lack of blames.

Hoopy Holidays!smiley - santa

smiley - dragon

Post 18809

Maria

".....but it doesn't do anything for cardio-repiratory fitness."

I blame 2legs for people not knowing physical yoga, particularly the camel posture, the boat... and other similar ones.

I also blame 2legs for me not knowing the proper names of the yoga postures/asanas.

And for my use of English, I´m not sure how to say all that much better , I think it´s for the refrain "I blame 2legs" that constrains my weak syntax, I blame 2legs for all that.

smiley - zen

Post 18810

I blame 2legs for the letter, from the royal mail, telling me of a customs charge, I have to pay, on a gift someone has sent me from overseas.... and, for the 'handling c charge, being £8 on top of the customs fee smiley - grr

I also blame 2legs for the letter, from the NHS; telling me my appointment, to have a scan, on the 2nd January is canceled (one of the main reasons I'm home now, and not later, on, after new year). smiley - grr I blame 2legs for the subsequent phonecall to the number provided, revealing the reason for the cancelation; my GP booked me in, to have a scan, with a 'clinic' that doesn't do the type or nature or something, of scan, for which I need to have done smiley - grrsmiley - wah I also, blame 2legs, for despite such facts, the person on the phone, wahnting to know if I wanted to book another appointment, with the clicic that doesn't do the type of scan I need, to have a scan smiley - huhsmiley - headhurtssmiley - wahsmiley - wah sod it... if I can't get any sense out of the Surgery on the phone tomorrow (or this afternoon), I'm going to buy a scalpule or at least a new blade for the box knife, and removing the offending 'lump' from my person smiley - grrsmiley - doctorsmiley - vampire

Post 18811

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for my heavy cold, and for my continuous sneezing,and for being so tired and run down. I also blame 2legs that the combined worlds of Middle Earth and Harry Potter have not become a reality yet.

Post 18812

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for CD recording programs that make every minute of a 41 minute, 41 second message as a separate track smiley - headhurts But, hey, at least that makes 42 tracks! And splicing them together turned out to be fairly painless.

Post 18813

I blame 2legs for a cold sore which is very annoying.

smiley - dragon

Post 18814

I blame 2legs for too many choc biscuits after a large bowl of game stew, and Polish dumplings smiley - blushsmiley - drool

Post 18815

I blame 2legs for international chastity day, next month smiley - bigeyessmiley - handcuffs

Post 18816

I blame 2legs for the hibernation of this thread.

I do also blame him for the Nerverending Indian flu

smiley - dragon

Post 18817

well... if your blaming me for the flue..... I'll blame me for lympohma smiley - tongueoutsmiley - biggrinsmiley - silly

I also blame 2legs for gorgeous underwear items one recieves in teh post, along with necklace and... 'easter egg' smiley - whistlesmiley - droolsmiley - blush

Post 18818

ITIWBS

Very strange.

I hadn't seen this one in a while and it just came up today.

Which reminds me of a possible clue to the 2legs mystery.

Tardigrades hatch from the egg with 4 legs, pick up an additional 2 on the first moult and emerge from the second moult with 8.

Post 18819

I blame 2legs for the disappearance of this thread... because he... got distracted... and... stuff.... by... things smiley - biggrinsmiley - silly

Post 18820

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for my inability of focus due to me being constantly distracted by outside noises and other things and for being neurodiverse and not understanding neurotypical people. I blame 2legs for not being able to access a local social skills training group. I blame 2legs for my difficulties in operating the notepad's inbuilt mouse.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more