A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18701

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the dificulty of working out which item in my basket is not elilgible for free delivery, and for the hastle of trying to figure out which item to put in instead smiley - headhurts

Post 18702

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I blame 2legs for my book. It's clearly his fault why it's such a pain in the arse to get it in an organised state for me to continue editing!

Post 18703

'organised state'? pah! throw it in any random order.... it'll make it more surreal if nothing else...... smiley - snorksmiley - silly

I blame 2legs for Body Shop coconut exfoliating body scrub. - I think I've fallen in love with it smiley - blushsmiley - loveblush

I also blame 2legs for quandrys over which flogger design to use for the first leather flogger I'm going to make...... and for the clear need to buy more leather to make more differnt designs for floggers.... smiley - bruised

Post 18704

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for smiley - headhurts neckhurts and shoulderhurts. Computers and microscope are not friends todaysmiley - sadface

smiley - dragon

Post 18705

I blame 2legs for distances meaning I can't be there, to give you a relaxing bubble-bath, and massage to help ease the shoulders/neck ache, and headache... smiley - sadfacesmiley - wah

I blame 2legs for 5 O-clock shaddows at 11 AM, due to my shaving in the evening rather than in the morning smiley - huhsmiley - dohsmiley - blush I also blame 2legs for my discovery that my 'ladyshave', although utterly useless on legs, actually works as a perfectly decent electric mens shaver smiley - laughsmiley - huh

Post 18706

Metal Chicken

I blame 2legs for melting the Freddo I was given at Font yesterday. Well it can't have been the cup of tea's fault, must have been 2legs...

Post 18707

Freddos! smiley - wahsmiley - cry Freddos! smiley - wahsmiley - crysmiley - grovel Freddos! smiley - crysmiley - cry not fair! I blame 2legs for my addiction to eating Freddos in the font smiley - wah

Post 18708

Cheerful Dragon

I'm blaming 2legs for h2g2 not being available to me for most of the day. I've not seen anything about it anywhere else. Nobody has explained it or accepted responsibility. It has to be 2legs' fault.smiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueout

Post 18709

Pastey

We're making sure we've found the correct cause of the issue, and that we've resolved it properly before putting out an announcement.

Suffice as to say, we blame 2legs smiley - winkeye

Post 18710

You can call me TC

I tried to post a "blame" to that effect, but it didn't get through.

smiley - ta Pastey

Post 18711

I blame 2legs for fixing the problem with h2g2! come on.... if I'd not sent Pastey that DM on twitter.... recomendeing to use a hammer to repair it.... smiley - snork

Post 18712

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for the unruly weather.

Yesterday snowstorm, today rainstorm - with all the snow melted into puddles.

smiley - dragon

Post 18713

and... next it'll go megga cold... and all that water will freeze! smiley - wah be careful, it'll get so slippery! smiley - sadface I blame 2legs for snow and ice and for tiredness and my having woken way too early, and for my being boared..... and for my solution to boaredness and being tired, being that I'm about to go make bread.... partially at least for an excuse to have the oven on and warm the place up a bit smiley - brr

Post 18714

I blame 2legs for the recent lack of blames smiley - pumpkin

smiley - dragon

Post 18715

I blame 2legs for tiredness... and my having to go out tonight... even though it looks wet and horrible outside smiley - wahsmiley - groansmiley - sleepy

Post 18716

I blame 2legs for all bills I paid earlier this evening.

smiley - dragon

Post 18717

Cheerful Dragon

I blame 2legs for the fact that I can't think of anything to blame 2legs for!

Post 18718

I blame 2legs for the hangover I have, and for my already having recieved the threat of one punishment for this... and... my posting this information here... almost certainly meaning I'll get a second punishment oo smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - sorrysmiley - doh

I also blame 2legs for ... hunger.... but it still being a bit too early for lunch/breakfast smiley - dohsmiley - friedegg

Post 18719

I blame 2legs for an utterly pointless night of non-sleep smiley - sleepysmiley - zzz typically, happening the night before today, when I have to go and do a little bit of accessibility testing paid work, for the first time in ages... I just wanna sleep smiley - sleepysmiley - zzz

Post 18720

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for constantly getting very heavy colds which has stopped me completed my Hobbit homework and start on my Norse Mythology homework assignments.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more