A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18601

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

I blame 2legs for my keyboard playing up, causng me to make multiple typos.
I blame 2legs for everyone moaning about the heat.

Post 18602

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for how physically ill I've felt the last week, with the heat smiley - illsmiley - wah and for despite that, having a loverly week away, at William's, even if it was too hot to do a lot of the things we would have otterwise done smiley - handcuffssmiley - whistle

I blame 2legs for all the things I need to do this week, before I fly off too err, near the North Pole smiley - brr

Post 18603

Reality Manipulator

I blame2legs for not being able to control my computer mouse due to the arthritis in my right hand and for not being able to understand my cat Simba is trying to say to me as I don't speak Cat.

Post 18604

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs for a 5 gallon bucket of blackberries and no jars.

Post 18605

MMMM! blackberrys! smiley - droolsmiley - envy hmmm... that does seem quite a lot though smiley - laugh

I blame 2legs for mulpy weather and my not having a list of things I need to do before I fly, err, in about a week today... including... apparently... not having a list of when I'm flying smiley - laughsmiley - dohsmiley - erm err... Weds or Thurs... I@m sure it is... smiley - erm I blame 2legs for disorganiseation smiley - laugh

Post 18606

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Well, we had 3 buckets for 4 people, y'see--2 empty ice cream buckets, and an empty 5 gallon bucket from a bakery (wonderful for storing animal food, bulk rice, what-have-you, even if I didn't get them for the price of a phone call and some washing up!) so of *course* we couldn't be done until the big bucket was full, could we?smiley - silly

That reminds me...

I blame 2legs for the fact that using a salt scrub on your feet when your hands are covered in thorn scratches is not an example of good decision making...

Post 18607

ooo!; like a salt body scrub/ecfoliating thing!; I bought some of that today... smiley - blush - mainly because it was in such a posh cool looking glass jar smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - blush I blame 2legs for my owning, and using far too many cosmetic/washing/moisturising thinggies smiley - blush

Post 18608

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I blame 2legs for me not having a job. Come on RPS, you know you want to hire me really! smiley - biggrin

Post 18609

You've got to wait your turn!; I've not had a job since 2008! smiley - laughsmiley - blush Well... I might not be looking quite as hard as once I did smiley - blush

I blame 2legs for lethagy drawn from experience smiley - blushsmiley - sadface and for my imminant becomeing of a 'kept' person smiley - blushsmiley - divasmiley - blush

Post 18610

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for pre vacation frenzy at w*rk... I've had a calm week and now, two days before vacation things sort of explode...

smiley - dragon

Post 18611

I blame 2legs for 2legs not being there, to help ease the stress... smiley - whistlesmiley - winkeye

I also blame 2legs for laundry, housework, and unforeseen things I may as yet need to do before next wednesday/tuesday/thursday smiley - yikessmiley - handcuffs and for useless ladyshave-electric razors smiley - grrsmiley - blush

Post 18612

I blame 2legs for the plate of cooked sausages, and cooked chicken breasts, cooling down in the kitchen smiley - drool and for my cunning plan to hard-boil a box of hen eggs smiley - zen I'm so organised I could re-brand myself as a compartmentalised eel-bucket err... smiley - huh or soemthing smiley - laugh

Post 18613

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I blame 2legs for writing being hard.

Post 18614

I blame 2legs, for today, apprently, being #NationalOrgasmDay

Post 18615

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for the hypothetical possibility of More Than Just Friends and the sweet smile I got when I asked if she'd like to have lunch with me.

Post 18616

ooooo! smiley - droolsmiley - goodluck

I blame 2legs for tiredness and the heat today, and general lazyness, and stuff that needs doing smiley - puffsmiley - sleepy

Post 18617

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

smiley - ta

Post 18618

smiley - magic - go for it.... regrette is only those things we never dared tried.... not those we tried, and recieved unforeseen consequences... In my experience anyhow smiley - blush Mind.... not saying its not got me into a lot of trubble, on the way smiley - laugh

I blame 2legs for how excited I am, over the new exfoliating salt-scrub stuff, in the cool glass jar, which I'm going to try tonight, in a moment, when I shower smiley - puff this heat smiley - puff its horrible smiley - yuk

Post 18619

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for lukewarm coke zero; boring lunch salads and lack of dessert.

smiley - dragon

Post 18620

I blame 2legs for my not being there.... to make lunch more... exciting smiley - whistlesmiley - blush

I also blame 2legs for two, very tasty hommade almost 100% organic, bread rolls, of two differnt varietys, with one sausage, diced up, and one hard-boiled egg diced up, mayo and butter smiley - droolsmiley - blushsmiley - chefsmiley - drool

I also blame 2legs for anticipation and the distraction it can cause smiley - whistle and for over-the-top design ideas for a Princess dungeon tower, with double floor heigh cealings, suspension hoists, St. Christoperh crosses, with complicated hoisting/tilting mechanism, and suspension cages, and... I blame 2legs for my lack of focus today... smiley - runsmiley - blush

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more