A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18541

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for geographical distances, which make it impossible for me to warm up someones feet, for them... smiley - whistlesmiley - footinmouth

Post 18542

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for Polyamory Picnics.

Post 18543

I blame 2legs for people who acuse me of being a bi poly tea-totler smiley - laughsmiley - blush and, furthermore, I blame 2legs for my apparent ability to turn females 'gay' smiley - snorksmiley - blushsmiley - runsmiley - silly

Post 18544

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I blame 2legs for the ants which yesterday tried to get in through our balcony door and this evening came in through the kitchen window. They seem to come from the downstairs neighbour's terrace. For now cinnamon and baking powder have stopped them.
smiley - antsmiley - antsmiley - antsmiley - antsmiley - ant

Post 18545

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for Mercury being in retrograde and with the weather forecasters under estimating how hot it has been.

Post 18546

I blame 2legs for the wrong kind of sun smiley - huh and for tiredness all day resolving to wakefulness shortly before I really need to go to bed smiley - dohsmiley - boingsmiley - headhurts I therefore blame 2legs for the abscence of Dom's or Dommes in the vacinity able to flog me to sleep smiley - zzzsmiley - handcuffs

Post 18547

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I blame 2legs that the teacher I've worked with the last 3 years (and is a good friend) is moving to another continent at the end of the monthsmiley - sadface However, I may have talked him into joining h2g2 tonight when he was over for dinner (didn't get him to actually sign up while he was here, though)

Post 18548

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I blame 2legs for my near complete inability to focus on w*rk.
smiley - towel

Post 18549

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for being sunburnt on the top of my head.

Post 18550

I blame 2legs for my calling the GP surgery today, to try discuss getting an appointment to talk about how I went on the drugs maan, and stuff, but, as I'm so tired, due to not being on drugs right now, I probably screwed up the conversation as thinking wasn't happening well at my end, and so I made an appointment with a differnt doctor smiley - doh ON the otter-hand, I've not got thyroid disease, or hyper-thyroiditis which, I guess is good... err... of course its good... isn't it? smiley - headhurts I blame 2legs for non-functioning central processing unit in my brian smiley - headhurtssmiley - sleepy need more drugs maan. smiley - doctorsmiley - nursesmiley - handcuffssmiley - sleepysmiley - magic

Post 18551

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for the ridiculous pile of open cases at work. Seems as I'll be stuck until excessmas...

smiley - dragon

Post 18552

I blame 2legs for the E-mail I just got, telling me, my silver bell nipple chain, has been dispatched smiley - droolsmiley - blush I also blame 2legs for tiredness, and not feeling well smiley - sleepy and for the need to find soemthign to eat.... smiley - drool

Post 18553

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for my partly maimed hands.smiley - injured

Right hand scarring and still painful after surgery due to cat bite a month ago. Because of that I can't hold a knife properly, so yesterday I managed to cut myself in my left hand. New visit to handsurgeon to be patched up.

They asked if I wanted a loyalty card... I declined... I've had enough if hand injuries for the rest of my life

smiley - dragon

Post 18554

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I blame 2legs for people who are trying to be funny about equality issues. Be it gender/colour/religion or what ever.
smiley - towel

Post 18555

I blame 2legs for extreme tiredness, not sleepingness and the difficulty that results then in thinking makinng doing anything so difficult and tiring smiley - sleepy I screwed up boiling eggs and making toast today... smiley - headhurtssmiley - sleepy
I also blame 2legs for the trip to the doctors, and the subsequent prescription which will hopefully solve the first blame smiley - huhsmiley - sleepysmiley - magic

Post 18556

I blame 2legs for smoke stinking hoodie smiley - cross

Put it in my backpack on top of a bag filled with son #2 left behind empty beer cans which I intend to recycle after work.

I gave up smoking 32 years ago and don't like to smell like an ash tray.

smiley - dragon

Post 18557

Weird thing is; even as a smoker; I hate the smell of stale tobacco/smoke! smiley - weird

I blam 2legs for my sleeping last night. waking up feeling like I'd slept, and having a functioning brain, and even more obsurdly rampent smiley - ermsmiley - handcuffs err, pervertness than useual smiley - laughsmiley - evilgrin
I also blame 2legs for my causing Sir some concern and worry, by the smiley - erm forcefullness of my TXT to him earlier, which may have just hapepned to mention canes, floggers, paddles, torses and hand-spankings smiley - snork

My brain is dangerous if I can sleep smiley - evilgrinsmiley - whistle

I also blame 2legs for it nearly being sausage time (and not being pervy for once; lunch... sausages smiley - droolsmiley - hotdog )

Post 18558

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

I blame 2legs that the currents are almost ripe meaning I've got a lot of jam to make soon smiley - erm

Post 18559

I think the grapes I have in, have just about turned to wine! I blame 2legs for my not finishing off the big bag of grapes yet... just so not as much fun, without someone else here... to ... help in their eating smiley - whistle

Post 18560

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I blame 2legs for our new lamp into which for some reason the LED bulbs we bought don't fit because they are too wide - or rather the sockets in the lamp are too narrow. We never ever had that problem before and it already was such a fuss to hang that thing up un the ceiling. smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more