A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18361

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for the lack of smiley - coffee

smiley - dragon

Post 18362

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for my not falling asleep until gone 4... and then being woken at 8 by the sound of giant pigeons on the roof... well, either giant pigeons or workmen, removing the roof smiley - headhurtssmiley - sleepy I also blame 2legs for the coffee not working despite the volume thusly drunk smiley - coffeesmiley - sleepy

Post 18363

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for my 2nd cup of smiley - coffee already being finished.

smiley - dragon

Post 18364

I blame 2legs for my first pot of coffee, nearly being finished smiley - wow and for my oversleeping last night, due to the lack of noisey workment on the roof, because of the rain smiley - magicsmiley - wow
I also blame 2legs for the temptation of leather corsets smiley - diva and pirate shirts smiley - pirate and stuff... innit smiley - divasmiley - handbag

Post 18365

I blame 2legs for attempts at early nights that don't work and which backfire smiley - sleepysmiley - zzz and for waking early smiley - sleepysmiley - zzz and for smiley - handcuffs in a couple hours smiley - whistlesmiley - diva and for leather corsets and satin corsets and err stuff smiley - blush

Post 18366

I blame 2legs for him not bringing me smiley - coffee.

smiley - dragon

Post 18367

I blame 2legs for the 1 KG of coffee beans which arrived by post today.... and for the pot of coffee I'd already drunk by the time they arrived smiley - coffee I also blame 2legs for someone saying "2legs is completely innocent, I promise" on this website smiley - yikessmiley - doh *shakes head* smiley - blush
I also blame 2legs for the lack of bull-whip weilding tops in my vacinity today smiley - whistlesmiley - angelsmiley - handcuffs and for the lack of residual soreness from my spanking yesterday smiley - sadfacesmiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs

I also blame 2legs for the length of time, still left, until lunch smiley - droolsmiley - flyingpigsmiley - friedegg

Post 18368

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I think that you're only innocent in luring Alphonze on site... as for the rest? The blame is totally yours.

smiley - towel

Post 18369

I blame 2legs for somewhat self-referential quotes E-Mailed to QOTD smiley - whistlesmiley - snorksmiley - biggrinsmiley - blush

I also blame 2legs for the iminant approach of the #baconHour smiley - droolsmiley - blush and for my need to start cooking a massive* beef n veg stew, circa 3 PM, so I can eat it for dinner circa 7 PM smiley - droolsmiley - blushsmiley - chef

Post 18370

I blame 2legs for last year's students.

One of them complained in the course evaluation about my haiordo...

smiley - dragon

Post 18371

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I'm gobsmacked by that DQ - did they presume it had affected their learning? smiley - weird

I blame 2legs for the taxi driver who took me the 'pretty' way home last night.

Post 18372

I blame 2legs for the terrential rain, and my sudden desire to build a boat. smiley - yikes
I also blame 2legs for teh anticipation and painful waiting for my new leather corset to arrive smiley - grovel ,drool> smiley - divasmiley - bikersmiley - weird
I also blame 2legs for the leather jeans I saw on EBay being far* too expensive (about 3 or 4 times the price, of all* the other trousers I own, put togehter!) smiley - wahsmiley - crysmiley - blush

Post 18373

I blame 2legs for my just having been asked to measure the distance between my nipples... smiley - huhsmiley - handcuffssmiley - blushsmiley - run

Post 18374

I blame 2legs for the sudden worry, over whether or not 9.5 inchs is a normal, or abnormal distance smiley - ermsmiley - blushsmiley - divasmiley - handcuffs I also blame 2legs for the feeling of fear, as considering why I was asked this question, and what it might... mean... entail... how much its gona hurt whatever it is smiley - laughsmiley - blush

I also blame 2legs for my counter-valentines BDSM poetry snippets I've been posting to twitter smiley - snorksmiley - rosesmiley - snork

But... mostly I lbame 2legs for how scarey it is, in my house, with a storm outside, and my not knowing how much roof I have left on my house, nor how well secured any covering and scaffolding might be, and for my not knowing what to do, if the roof starts leaking through smiley - yikes
I blame 2legs for there being no one here for me to cuddle up too smiley - yikessmiley - blushsmiley - cuddlesmiley - brr

Post 18375

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

i just blame 2legs , for saturday 15/2/2014 smiley - smiley

Post 18376

I blame 2legs for the strong winds/storm overnight, and today, and for my fear my house will collapse whilst it is clad in scaffolding with the roof half-removed/repaired smiley - yikes I balso blame 2legs for my not being able to see William today, due to the bad weather smiley - sadface

Post 18377

KB

I'm having one of those days when you can't stay awake. smiley - sleepy it's his fault.

Post 18378

I'm having one of those days, where I am so* so* tired, yet can't fall asleep smiley - dohsmiley - sleepysmiley - yawn

I blame 2legs for the approach of the cheese hour combined with the bacon hour #cheesehour #baconhour

I also blame 2legs for twitter hashtags escaping smiley - laugh #bondageprincess smiley - winekeysmiley - snorksmiley - handcuffs

I also blame 2legs for my continued excitement at the imminant arrival of my new leather corset smiley - blushsmiley - drool

Post 18379

I blame 2legs for tiredness, too much w*rk at w*rk and my empty smiley - coffeemug

smiley - dragon

Post 18380

I blame 2legs for my getting into bed at 2.15.... still being awake at gone 5.30... and being woken by builders/roofers at circa 8 AM smiley - sleepy I also blame 2legs for the smiley - coffee not working, and for the difficulity of trying to properly lace myself into my corset whilst I'm half a asleep smiley - sleepysmiley - yawnsmiley - zzz

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more